Mod Signups - Now to End of Acarthian Campaign

I just got word from Mike M, and Suzanne. The following slots will be the mods he is running leading up to the end of the Acarthian Campaign.

Artifact Run - Dawn - COMPLETE
Saturday, Oct 3 - Noon Mountain Time
1. Blaidrym
2. Quin
3. Bluwolf
4. Yotie
5. Midnight (after 1)

Elemental Bridge Mod - Lightening - COMPLETE
Sunday, Oct 4 - 6 pm Mountain Time
1. Bluwolf
2. Midnight
3. Accleates
4. No'no
5. Quin

Artifact Run - Requiem - COMPLETE
Monday, Oct 5 - 7 pm Mountain Time
1. Korric
2. Grim
3. Midnight
4. Bjornegar
5. Blaidrym
6. Fife
7. Ivaleta
8. Bluwolf

Elemental Bridge Mod - Stone - COMPLETE
Wednesday, Oct 7 - 7 pm Mountain Time
1. Korric
2. Bjornegar
3. Quin
4. Midnight
5. Lagarde

Artifact Run - CANCELLED
Saturday, Oct 10 - Noon Mountain Time
1. Quin
2. Midnight
3. Bluwolf
4. Blaidrym

Elemental Bridge Creation - COMPLETE
Sunday, Oct 11 - 6 pm Mountain Time
1. Midnight
2. Bluwolf
3. Korric
4. Arlen (maybe)
5. Bjornegar
6. Quin
7. No'no
8. Albert
9. Fynn
10. Accleates
11. Wes

True Name Run - COMPLETE
Monday, Oct 12 - 7 pm Mountain Time (going over rules and getting people acquainted with the system prior to the Wednesday run)

>>Wednesday, Oct 14 - 7 pm Mountain Time<<
1. Demvarian
2. Shin
3. Akemi
4. Plue
5. Tannis
6. Krieger
7. Bluwolf
8. Zi'gaze
9. Dante

Commenting Rules: If you would like to go on one of these mods, you can comment in the thread. If you do so, please tell me all of the dates/times you are available. I will likely be having to shuffle people around to get everyone to fit based on their schedules, so if you can do multiple days, please let me know. The mods are run in the Roll20 platform. Please have a Roll20 account created prior to your scheduled mod time. We will also be using Discord for voice chat, please join the Alliance Denver LARP Discord server prior to your scheduled time. Finally, Mike will need a picture of your character, or something else to represent your character in the virtual tabletop. You can add those in the comment, or you can DM that to either myself, Tirithedain #4432, or send it in the bga-discussions text channel in the Discord server.

Last edited:
Marley playing Xi'gaze the stone elf Wizard for the True Name run. Would like a 24 heads up on when it would happen.

Hi I'm most interested in the artifact run for the musical instrument, but am open to any. My available dates are all EXCEPT Oct 3.

EDITS:
Added Elemental Bridge mods to the list!

I just got word from Mike M. The following slots will be the mods he is running leading up to the end of the Acarthian Campaign.

Artifact Run
Saturday, Oct 3 - Noon Mountain Time
1. Blaidrym
2. Quin
3. Bluwolf
4. Yotie
5. Midnight (after 1)

Elemental Bridge Mod - Lightening
Sunday, Oct 4 - 6 pm Mountain Time
1. Bluwolf
2. Midnight
3. Accleates
4. No'no

Artifact Run
Monday, Oct 5 - 7 pm Mountain Time
1. Korric
2. Grim
3. Lagarde

Elemental Bridge Mod - Stone
Wednesday, Oct 7 - 7 pm Mountain Time

Artifact Run
Saturday, Oct 10 - Noon Mountain Time

Elemental Bridge Creation
Sunday, Oct 11 - 6 pm Mountain Time
1. Midnight
2. Bluwolf
3. Korric
4. Arlen (maybe)

True Name Run
Monday, Oct 12 - 7 pm Mountain Time
- or -
Wednesday, Oct 14 - 7 pm Mountain Time
1. group together, awaiting names

Commenting Rules: If you would like to go on one of these mods, you can comment in the thread. If you do so, please tell me all of the dates/times you are available. I will likely be having to shuffle people around to get everyone to fit based on their schedules, so if you can do multiple days, please let me know. The mods are run in the Roll20 platform. Please have a Roll20 account created prior to your scheduled mod time. We will also be using Discord for voice chat, please join the Alliance Denver LARP Discord server prior to your scheduled time. Finally, Mike will need a picture of your character, or something else to represent your character in the virtual tabletop. You can add those in the comment, or you can DM that to either myself, Tirithedain #4432, or send it in the bga-discussions text channel in the Discord server.

Wednesday oct 7,Monday oct 5, Sunday oct11, Bjornegar would like to attend these events

Back