Stepping Down from Logistics

Denver Alliance,

The time has come for me to step down from Logistics. I've run some new folks through their paces so there should be minimal interruption in service should something arise. That said, please direct any Logistics requests to AllianceDenverLARP@gmail.com until told otherwise, and remember that the current deadline for the 1.3->2.0 magic item/scroll conversions is Dec 31, 2020.

I thank you all for your patience and understanding during the conversion to 2.0 and the CMA (god bless the CMA), and all the little changes along the way. A lot of people have said to me that Logistics is an unappreciated job, but I never received anything but thanks and support from all of you. I'm glad I could give back to the chapter in my way.

-Mark

We would like to extend our gratitude and appreciation to Mark during these first few months of chapter ownership. He has been an amazing asset and ally during this time.

He told us a few months ago that he would be leaving staff however he would stay on to assist us until the end of this campaign.

Alliance Denver wishes him good luck and many thanks for his time and effort through all of this.

Good luck on your next adventure and thank you now and always for being a class act.

Alliance Denver Staff

Back