Seeking Light Entertainment; Magicians

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Well met, folk. I plan to attend the coming Market Day and am seeking a Formalist willing to invest, perhaps extensive, effort into invoking temporary preternatural augmentations from Formal Scrolls of Sentience Reaving and Earthly Imbuement. I may need iterative castings of each depending on several yet to be determined factors. I should have the scrolls themselves, but the Mist has a mind of its own. I always wish to trade in service; however, I also have some loose coin and various mystical ingredients for barter. I prefer to work with independent artisans, but welcome Guild servicers as well.

In addition, the University has funds to sponsor some light entertainment for supper. I find a repast is best received when joined with fine artistry. Be it singer, musician, or stand-up philosopher, I will patron their minstrel's fee and board, and, so long as the Tavern Keep allows, they may busk as they are able.

Seek me here or when I arrive a few bells after Saturday sunrise. Hart hold you.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Praedmar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Hello Keeper Dramthin,

Would do the casting but as it it a Race Reaver and Healing Imbuement I would not be able to cast them with Celestial magic.

As for the entertainment I could share a few stories that Kleamer shared with me.

Aramis Seablade

Captain Seablade,

Is that the proper name of these incantations? I admit more than a modicum of ignorance on the subject. Are there Celestial constructs which could effect the same or similar outcome? I have seen your abilities in the field and would be honoured for their aide in my projects.

Your stories would be most welcome, as would be any others who wish to share them. I will arrange a time during the meal for you and any other story-tellers to offer their fables, compensating each in turn as long as my purse holds out.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Praedmar University

Keeper Dramthin,

Element Imbuement and Monster Reaver are similar but not truly the same on the Celestial magic side. However, it seams that you are only looking for a short term effect, more commonly know as spellcrafting, unless I am mistaken. If that is what you need believe I can add with the Race Raver for a day for the small price of 10 copper coins per day.

Aramis Seablade

Keeper Hartsboon,

I should be about to cast what you need, no problem.
I've never cast a reaver before. I mean I use them all the time.
Oh, and I'll trade for some ingredients.

Baron Foss Fairfax

Captain Seablade:
The effects I seek last less than a tenday and are merely a shadow of the power that can be drawn from Dragon script. As I understand it, transferring all the draconic energy is far more impressive, however it requires sundry eldritch items I do not possess. If Spellcrafting is the technical term for this process, so be it. Apologies for my ignorance on the subject, Sir Lord Wyldweaver instructed me on these matters time and again, yet the particulars slip between my ears.

In any case, I plan to enchant several different tools which is, as I understand, a more complex exercise, or at least more taxing. I will know more of the scope after I speak with a few folk that morning.

Baron Fairfax:
I am happy to engage your mystical skills as well, though I would understand if your lordship had other issues to attend. I do have more important business to broach with the Fairfax Duchy and would be honoured for a modicum of your and the Duchess' time. I believe Squire Corbell might have mentioned my request. Regardless, who is your valet that I might find time in your schedule?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Praedmar University

Last edited:
Keeper Hartsboon,

You may go through Squire Corbel or Cupbearer Beryl. They know my schedule quite well.

Baron Foss

Back