A Final Request before this Weekend

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hello to the adventurers of Prademar. I have one final request before we all arrive this upcoming weekend. I intend to cast a great many rituals this weekend and as such I do not wish to put any unnecessary risk on the local Greater Celestial Circles. To that end, I am looking for a local Create Limited Circle of Power Scroll to spell craft from as well as an Investiture Scroll to spell craft from as well. I would be willing to offer a few small coins or a small favor for this boon. Please contact me if you are willing to assist me in this matter.

-Beryl M.R.

Beryl,

If I could make it this market, I would rent you the scroll. If no one else is willing let me know and I will find a way to get you one to borrow.

May the light guide you,

Eve Rosenfeld

Apprentice Councilor under Grand Master Haven of the Research and Development Branch of the Greater Earth Guild of Terna (temporary circle master of West Haven)
Owner of the Sparrow's Nest in Fairfax in Wayside

Evodia-Beryl;

I have one you can borrow to spellcraft from. I might even have a set closely tied to the lands I may be willing to sell should I have an extra one.

-shen
<sent via mobile>

I appreciate it Shen. I am not looking to purchase a scroll but I will seek you out so I may spellcraft from yours.

-Beryl M.R.

If he doesn't want it and you are willing to sell, let me know.

Back