November 12th Work Day Camp Juniper Knole

Kitaruen

Knight
We are getting the opportunity to do a work day at Camp Juniper Knoll: East Troy, WI 53120!

On Friday November 12th starting at 10AM till about 4PM we will be hosting a work day that benefits both the Wisconsin Chapter and Chicago Chapter as we improve relations with our hosts the girls scouts. Taking down tents, and a handful of other tasks while working alongside the Ranger.

Lunch of some kind will be provided to all volunteers! Also 60 Wisconsin goblin stamps and 60 Chicago goblin stamps....

What else you may ask is your labor worth. Anyone who attends the work day will get to be part of a special mod, gain credit for a full one day along with some treasure!! The special mod will be run before the start of the actual weekend event!

Register that your coming out to help the site and chapter(s) here: https://db.alliancelarp.com/events/589
The cost of this private mod day/work day is $15 bucks.

PS: Due to the way the CMA works the one day is listed as a different date but Friday November 12th is the day!!

Last edited:
I wish I could. Stupid work need me to switch my vacation day.

For clarity anyone who can make most of the work day but not all of it is still welcome! We fully recognize folks have travel times to deal with!

Back