Racial Costuming Reminder

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey everyone,

As a reminder to all our Chicago players, racial makeup/prosthetics/clothing/etc must be worn at all times if it's part of your racial requirements(eating/sleeping as an exception of course). Please re-familiarize yourself with the requirements of your particular race as found in the Rulebook and Players Guide.
We've been pretty lax this year as we've gotten back into things, but with this being the last event of 2021 for most of us I want us to go out strong, especially for the end of a decade long plotline.

1) If you play a race with skin coverage requirements (stone elf, dark elf, wylderkin, orc, ogre), be sure that you're doing everything you can to cover all reasonable areas. If there are any allergies to makeup, between myself and some others we may be able to find alternatives or suggest a better applicator or brand. Personally, I don't cover inside of my fingers or palms since I'm grabbing things, don't feel you need to either. That being said gloves are great!
2) If you play a race with prosthetic requirements, be sure you have met those requirements. Elf ears, dwarven beards, biata eyebrow feathers, hobling sideburns, Oathsworn horns, orc/ogre tusk, Sylvanborn horns, etc cannot be painted on and must be repped. As it's colder most of us will have hats or head coverings. If you play an elf with ears, remember ears still need to be worn even under hats/headpieces.

There are certainly exceptions that can be made, or if you need an opinion if something is good enough feel free to grab me. Unless I'm on a mod I'll gladly take a few minutes to offer suggestions.

See y'all in a week.

Ryan
Chicago Racial Marshal

Reminder now that we’re back for Event #2. Everyone did great last event and lets keep the momentum!

As the 3day approaches its good to remember with 80s Sat and Sunday that youll get sweaty and makeup will run. Take some time for yourselves and re-apply when needed.

See yall this weekend!

Back