Wha...? Where are we?

Vezin

I'm not quite sure whats goin' on here, but if anyone can hear me... WHERE IN FORTANNIS ARE WE?? My dear partner and I were about to find camp for the night when some misty buggar came about whisperin' some bull. Whats going on here? Whats all this about?

~Jorgunn

Last edited:
Now I'm hearing more smokey whispers, something about faelings and Proscribing... hated that class. I've learned more about what this "Mistwalking" business is all about, but my Deery and I are still very lost. What's all this about investing? What kind of mess did we stumble into?
~Jorgunn

<PLOT NOTE: SAITHE THE NPC HAS ENTERED THIS DREAM and will be able to see all future responses.>

Hello? I feel like this dream is still searching for an answer, but I have not been able to hear the specifics yet, can you please restate your question and I will try to help?

-Saithe

Ah another misty voice! Dear friend my partner and I are mere wanderers and habe found ourselves in these strange lands with strange speakings. What are these faelings, are they dangerous? And where are we?

~Jorgunn
<PLOT NOTE: SAITHE THE NPC HAS ENTERED THIS DREAM and will be able to see all future responses.>

Hello? I feel like this dream is still searching for an answer, but I have not been able to hear the specifics yet, can you please restate your question and I will try to help?

-Saithe

I'm not entirely sure as what a Faeling is myself, having only heard rumors of them myself, I generally stay away from the wilderness. They are not so dangerous as to have reached my ears more often than undead, bears, wolves, angry plants and the like so I suppose they cannot be that dangerous as even resurrections would give us information on their deadliness.

If you are new here, I suggest your make your way to Adelaide's Tavern, which I think is going by the name Katies clubhouse or some such, I don't pay a lot of attention to what adventurer's name things to be honest. The other people that came through the mists a bit ahead of you a month ago seem to have set that up as their primary location for now and I know for sure there is at least food and shelter there.

As to where you are, these are the lands of HearthGlen, at least for now, once the competition is over it's entirely likely the lands may need a new moniker depending on who comes out on top.

-Saithe

I'm not entirely sure as what a Faeling is myself, having only heard rumors of them myself, I generally stay away from the wilderness. They are not so dangerous as to have reached my ears more often than undead, bears, wolves, angry plants and the like so I suppose they cannot be that dangerous as even resurrections would give us information on their deadliness.

If you are new here, I suggest your make your way to Adelaide's Tavern, which I think is going by the name Katies clubhouse or some such, I don't pay a lot of attention to what adventurer's name things to be honest. The other people that came through the mists a bit ahead of you a month ago seem to have set that up as their primary location for now and I know for sure there is at least food and shelter there.

As to where you are, these are the lands of HearthGlen, at least for now, once the competition is over it's entirely likely the lands may need a new moniker depending on who comes out on top.

-Saithe
It is unfortunate I missed you Saithe, I found the name changing tavern you mentioned! I thank you greatly my friend, for not long after we were assailed by stone and fire. My deery Eoifa told me they were elementals, dreadful business. But had you not told us of that tavern, we never would have found those adventurers you had mentioned, I'm sure we wouldve been goners! I owe you a debt my friend, if the mists are ever kind enough to find me in HearthGlen again, I'd love to buy you a drink and pay you back that favor.

~Jorgunn

Jorgunn,

My apologies for not arriving at the tavern, the harsh weather delayed my start and a number of other happenings spoiled my intent to arrive. Still that is no excuse and I will endeavor to make it up to you the next time you are in the area.

I am interested in the happens, I have heard that there has been some progress in the competition already, do you happen to know if any mantles have changed ownership already?

-Saithe

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what these mantles are, but some bookreader named syldra came by in a fancy cloak and convinced us to take out the lightning folks, the mists took us before we could help in the fight but it sounds like they were successful in their end of the faevor. Changing "hands" may be the wrong word but the monsters ate the royal races bearer, so that happened. But I plan to learn more about these mantle bearers and the courts left unknown, if you have any advice on how to converse with these fey any advice would be appreciated. I hope the mists find me there soon, these lands at the very least are great for my stories.

~ Jorgunn

Back