The Next Task

Lurin

Duke
Hello my fine adventurer friends,

I expect to be returning to your town again this weekend and would like help gathering a particular type of metal known as Irrediseline. This metal is only available in rare mines that react to the natural cycle of the worlds. I know of a mine near-by that will have some of this ore for a short time in the next week or so, I expect this will attract miners so a team of adventurers with both skills in combat and crafting would be most helpful.

Regards,
The Man with a Tower

I have been working in the mine and exploring it since last gather. I should be able to help out and make the extraction of this ore possible. By the way do you know what properties this metal has. It tends to shimmer and phaze in and out. As a black smith I would love to know if it can be used to make better weapons and armour.

v/r: Heinricht

Excellent!

If you could ensure you had other folks ready to come with, I'd glad give you some pointers on uses for this metal, or at least how to experiment with it as partial payment for your efforts once I have the amount I need for my project.

The Man with a Tower

I will be arriving late Friday night. Mines are dangerous in the dark so I hope we decide to do this during the daylight hours on Saturday.

I think day time on Saturday would work well, I'll come looking for you then.

-The Man with a Tower

Back