Monster Camp Clean Up

Kitaruen

Knight
What: Monster Camp Clean Up -come help sort totes, repair a few weapons, have some fun while helping the chapter
Where: Kankakee River State Park: 5314 IL-102 Bourbonnais IL -The Bluebird Pavilion
When: Sunday August 21st: 9AM start with wrap up sometime in the afternoon- once completed Brian will post in the general chat discord
Why: Everyone who attends will get a Lore Token, and 6 Dragon Stamps
Who: The Lairds and You?

The pavilion has no electricity but it does have a bathroom.

I will be there!

It’s my anniversary tho- so prob won’t make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Listen just tell Trajan you have a romantic outing planned blind fold him. Then show up at the shelter, sit him down and give him a tabard to fold in one hand, and a glass of good bourbon in the other. Then remove the blind fold.

I am sure everyone there will happily sing Happy Anniversary too while he is still blindfolded

For those coming out, the state park’s map isn’t the best, if you send me a message I’ll send my phone number in the event you get lost. But if you come in the south entrance Bluebird will be the second pavilion you come to.

Last edited:
Running a bit behind. I will try to make it out asap

I want to thank everyone that came out, in the 4 years that Leanne and I have been keeping monster camp, and doing the annual monster camp clean up this was the best turnout we’ve had!

Listen just tell Trajan you have a romantic outing planned blind fold him. Then show up at the shelter, sit him down and give him a tabard to fold in one hand, and a glass of good bourbon in the other. Then remove the blind fold.

I am sure everyone there will happily sing Happy Anniversary too while he is still blindfolded
bahahaha that may have been more relaxing than going into chicago with the kids to see the air and water show :)

Back