Foyer's Creek Tourism Board presents; Nexus Games Reviews (IG)

DracoIam

Spellsword
5/5 Stars:
One heck of an experience
I had the pleasure of experiencing Foyer Creek 25 years ago and I gotta say it was everything I could of hoped. The activities were great, the games were enjoyable and the competitions were fierce. It's so much fun you may not want to leave!
~Jeremy Steel

Last edited:
5/5 Stars:
Great Weekend Getaway
My husband and I were looking for the right village with a relaxing atmosphere and that Spa definitely hit the spot. I enjoyed it so much I was hired to work at Foyers Creek. Now I get to experience the calm and not stressful experience daily. Highly recommend to those from other lands.
~ Patricia Anderson

5/5 Stars:
A Happy place to work
I was skeptical at first, but management really made me feel at home working at Foyer Creek. Every day is a new experience and we get all kinds of exotic and pleasant customers, some of which now even work along side me. The staff overall has made every day a blast, we're a real family down here.
~ Gabriel Tanamere

5/5 Stars:
Opportunities for Learning
Took a break from my studies of magic to come watch the games. Ended up enrolling in the local school instead. After 14 years I'm happy to say I've decided on getting my 8th degree!!!
~Silvia Forman

5/5 Stars

I have willfully decided to change my review, after some reconsiderations. I realized my issues with the games were only a misunderstanding of their purpose. In fact I did enjoy my time in Foyer's Creek even though I did not participate well in the game. I believe the hosts were lovely and the village is a veritable paradise.

- Sasha Goldberry

5/5 Stars
I LOVE finding an old school Villages that just does things RIGHT.

Stumbled across Foyer's Creek though the Mist. The gentleman who helped me (he had a beard, but I didn't catch his name) was able to tell exactly what I needed in a workshop. AND I got a Great new place to visit.
~Herb Stormstump

5/5 Stars

Do you want excitement, adventure, and maybe romance? Well the Nexus Games is the perfect place! I found my wife there and now we have bought a house in Foyer's Creek and have 2 children! Our eldest is already starting university with the Immortal Empire's School of Engineering, we are so proud of him!

-Alfred Hollybush

5/5 Stars
Very Goat Friendly!
I often Struggle to find a game that will allow goats and provide goat care in town. Not only was a top notch goat pen avalible but there was also the goats got involved with the pagent.
~Jerm Holftoe

5/5 Stars
Lots of things to do
My Aunt participated in the Nexus games 75 years ago and said her favorite event was the Medallion hunt. She sent word that it was like a continues game of hide and seek or an eye spy. I came 25 years ago to try to earn one of the coveted Medallions and I was so thrilled to find and keep the title in the family.
~Tom Seeker

5/5 Stars
Lost but in a fun way
My Mist Sphere was chosen by the nexus to participate at the last game 25 years ago. I was part of some of the intellectual computation, I was disappointed I lost but I still learned things. I now will never forget Charms and Prisons last for 10 minutes. even though I made that mistake I'll now remember that for the rest of my life.
~Tiffany Carter

5/5 Stars
great Souvenirs
The Nexus Games coins were a great way to earn points at the games. I was surprised at the last games when I went though the portal back to my own mist sphere and What did I see but Knolls attacking my uncle's flock, it really added some urgency to the games and that really made it feel personal. It was grate that the group I was with was able to subdue the beasts and earn a coin and a point for our team.
~Marion Curlytoe

5/5 Stars
wonderful atmosphere
I was impressed with how many tavern games were available. I didn't know one could have that many decks of cards. I very much enjoyed the balancing game, I tried to win against the Mayor in a friendly match but she seemed to win every time. There were a few annoyances like the pixie-Sprites but then Mayor Harriette showed me how to make a Faye catcher to banish them and they weren't a problem anymore.
~Alen Groawl

5/5 stars
Hospitality needs are top notch
I was nervous packing for nearly and realized I didn't have enough socks for everyday, Luckily the Foyer's Creek Health and Hygiene bureau had thought of that. They had a Landry golem to help with some of it as I had never done my laundry without a Bound Shard's assistance before. I know next time our town's Bound shard enchantments wear off or get Destroyed I'm making one of those simple Washing barrels.
~Timothy Herdson

Last edited:
5/5 stars
Great Mist wall adjacency
I participated in the Ritual Casting contest, the Scroll that year was a mist sense, I'm so glad I brought my handy rock so wind didn't blow my scroll away. Never before have I had such an intense casting of a ritual. I was almost distracted by the Eternal Empire's contestenent's ritual I've never seen such movement paired with such volume. I was equally surprised at the stylized way he enchanted that compass to point to the mist wall. I want to go again just to watch.
~ Gannet Huber

5/5 Stars

I had a wonderful time at the competition. Unfortunately my team lost but the Immortal Emperor saw my skill as a fighter and now I am a captain in his army.

-Dirk Swarthy

5/5 Stars

What a rocking event. I am my town's best sword fighter and I came in third place. Man, the competition from the Immortal Empire is fierce! I am going to travel their lands to improve myself, maybe I will be able to return to try again another game.

-Murton O'Conner

2/5 Stars

The Food was alright

Foyer's Creek had their own chefs and honestly the food was pretty bland. At one point the menu was roasted pork but we got 2 pieces of white bread and a slice of tomato. Honestly I could make better food myself, and so could the other guest.
~ Felicia Narrows

2/5 Stars

The Food was alright

Foyer's Creek had their own chefs and honestly the food was pretty bland. At one point the menu was roasted pork but we got 2 pieces of white bread and a slice of tomato. Honestly I could make better food myself, and so could the other guest.
~ Felicia Narrows

Correction; The Chefs have been let go and Foyer's Creek is looking for 4-5 individuals to service the up coming games.

Back