کوئی دانت ایک

(OOG This echos across the Dreamworld in a distinctly Sarr growl)
میں نے آپ کو بزدل چیلنج. آو اور پرانے طریقوں میں، پنجوں پر پنجوں کو پورا. آپ
اپنے اعلی کا ڈر ہے جب تک.

ہتیارا

میں کوئی اعلی ہے. میرا کوئی دشمن کا خوف. میں تم سے میرے کم از کم بندہ بنانے کے لئے اور ہمیشہ کے لئے تمام راتوں کے لئے آپ کو بھوکا گا.

منتخب کیا

((OOG: this answering roar is in a deep Sarr voice.))

منتخب کیا اور قاتل،

میں نے قبول کر لیا ایک چیلنج کے طور پر اس لے جائے گا. ایک افسوس کی بات ہے کہ میں ایسی چیز کو دیکھنے کے لئے نہیں کر سکیں گے.

...we never forget the old tongue, no matter how we change.

- ماؤنٹین گھوسٹ

(OOG: The growls and hisses sound off, as if in a voice that is not Sarr, but still trying to make the appropriate noises. It is distinctly Zehnyu/Ghost.)

Goodman Santet,

My son is well within his rights to challenge the monster Necalli to ritual combat. I have every faith that he will succeed in destroying that menace once and for all, and the safety of all Sarr in Laerthan assured once more.

That said, any and all aid such an august warrior as yourself may wish to provide, up to and including moral support, is looked upon with rich favor by my House. Any who calls himself a sworn foe of the coward vampire has a seat at my table, even in these meager times.

Corinthius, Baron Landon

I knew them' was fighting word'.

Your Excellency: If your son has figured out a way to permanently destroy Necali; he owe' it to one' such as myself to give over that information: where there is a better chance of success. There is no honor to be gained fighting Necali in ritual combat, at best he will send the creature to reform in it' coffin. At worst your son will join the rank' of the Undead and be used to cause further harm to those who have dedicated their live' to destroying it.

I will see Necali finally die the painful screaming death he deserve'. For all my brother' and sister' that the creature has slain.

Sir Landon; I apologize for being... well, for being me. Do not throw your life away needlessly.

-Santet

Goodman Santet,

The Words have been spoken, the Challenge accepted. There is naught to do now but prepare.

Sir Edward Landon

Is it the custom of orcs and cowards to waste so much breath on a dead man? No thing of the earth or sky has strength enough that it shall stop me drinking his heart's final beat. There is only one Hunt.

-Necalli

Last edited:
What do you care who we waste breathe on? You gave up breathing; for what again?

Poor Necali... lost my sword, now he has no one left to talk to and no one to tell him what to do. Guess it' just back to being the second-biggest vampire in the neighborhood.

You want to talk about waste?

-Santet

Should you wish to call me a coward, you can do so to my face in two months time. If you still exist in this world.

It has been a long time, Necalli. A further pity you have disgraced this place of honor with petty arrogance.
-Zehnyu Shanshi

Back