10 Location Speculation & Assignment

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I've updated each confirmed location below as I'm hearing them. I have gathered their difficulty and danger based on the reports and have numbered them as such: 1 being little danger and 5 being extreme danger.

Confirmed Locations 7/10:
3. The location we rescued King Talon. Difficulty 4/5.
Large Constructs and multiple corrupt reported.

7. Kunari's Resting Place. Difficulty 3/5.

8. Location where Tobors remains were found. Difficulty 4/5.

9. Location where Charis got his power zapped. Difficulty 2/5.

10. Giants Walk. Difficulty 5/5.
There is heavy elemental activity here south of Giants Walk through a crevice 8ft tall by 4ft wide. Potential good spot to send the Ophidians.

14. The Corrupted area around where Charis' egg was safeguarded. Difficulty 3/5.
The area itself didn't have any, but south in an open flat area the seed lead Oliver to a location.

18. The area where the adventurers first encountered a large Corrupt node

Targets:

1. The Masters Grove - The Corrupt unicorn wanted to establish a greater node here. Likely that spot holds a great deal of power.--Nothing found.

2. The Mountain of the Researcher - While hidden from the rest of the Lords, the Researcher was still alive in some form and likely connected to The Weave in some capacity.--Nothing found.

3. The location we rescued King Talon - Using Maesa's sacrifice to find the Prince and Marsters to cleanse him we traveled to this location 6 years ago.-- Roy/Locke

4. The First Forest or where Maesa was captured?-- --Nothing found.

5. Shades Castle -
It may be the First forest at this location, or just a hub for his Vampiric form, either way, this location holds some significance.----Nothing found.

5.5 Place close by where the Shade's true body was destroyed, likely just found it on route to flee. -- Maybe side visited by Baeleon and crew?

6. Fallen Citadel of the Vornae - The Shade assaulted this location for a reason, be it the artifact or another reason. A small group of us reclaimed the artifact but not before running into the Shade multiple times.--Nothing found.

7. Location where Kunari's remains were found. --Fiona and Gerty

8. Location where Tobors remains were found.--Zhir w/ Charis Gem

9. Location where Charis got his power zapped when he destroyed a large node 5 years ago. He was also imprisoned.--Victor with Gem

10. Giants Walk.
The Shade changed 4 Shamans here who bound the Chimeric Spirits to their will. --Hengin/Ragnarok

11. Location where Rakshasa created its gate to steal Corrupt into Desha Vitara.--

12. Empire Anchor in Corrupt Lands. --Nothing found.

13. The Volcano Corrupt. Strange and powerful Corrupt came from this Volcano 2 markets ago. --Roderick

14. The Corrupted area around where Charis' egg was safeguarded, which was the same place Corrupt were rifted by Lok away from. --Oliver

15. The location where the adventurers first encountered the Corrupt Unicorn, where the Wolfkin Pack said the Unicorn tended to gravitate back towards. --Oliver "the human" w/ Charis Gem

16. The location where the adventurers prevented the Coatl from erecting a Greater Node along Great River in Grasslands. --Valentino

17. Right turn at the fork in the road: The Corrupted area around where the Dagger of Navir was safeguarded. --Eric

18. The area where the adventurers first encountered a large Corrupt node (which was black rather than the typical white, and if I recall Fern's analysis, appeared to be of a material of significant mineral value, unlike most nodes you see). --Fern with a Charis Gem

19. Node guarded by The Harroc and weakened via Deep Elven Crystal. --Gandian

Less Likely Targets:

Fern's Quarry. It's in safe Hope's Reach area. Worth a shot to truly explore if something is there.--Needs Someone to pursue

The Area where The Architect corrupted/changed the Coatyl, General and Unicorn. Many of us saw this in a vision.--Needs Someone to pursue

The Large Elven Door that lead us to the Quelie Crown. After the creation we saw the Architect travel to the area.--Needs Someone to pursue

Bones Cave

Anywhere else? I'm only confident on a few of the above.

Asher

Last edited:
Lord Asher,

It's been a while, and I'm not sleeping much these days... Would you review my ideas and maybe assign some folks to look for me?

I'd do it myself... But orders are orders.

BG Woods

Speaking of Fern, you might consider adding the Quarry to that list. We never have figured out just what in the wide world of Fortannis makes that place so bloody dangerous.

-Nikolai

Ding!

Give that guy a cookie.

I have a few others but I would put silvers to copper on my quarry still having troubles. At the time there were no means of sensing this and our strongest Mage was still fairly new to ritual magic.

My guild has been and will continue to be in charge of my assets while I am in service but I feel confident no one would be upset if a hardy bunch wanted to check it out.

BG Woods

I had thought of Fern's Quarry as well. We could try to find the Castle of Irthos. The Giant's walk has always had some manner of trouble or other.

I know the Forsaken had little to do with the corrupt, but they harnessed and wielded great power. It would be worth investigating the locations of their deaths, as well as the place we formed the foundation stone.

I have not heard of or from the Unicorn Auspicious in some time, I could seek to find him again. I am unsure if he is in the sheltered lands or if he roams some sort of spirit or dream realm.

I have also seen one of the Mist Guardians in the history of the Merrow-folk, and may be able to reach out to them through my efforts to learn the river.

I am sure there are other areas and allies of significance that we should pursue. I shall continue to think on it.

-Baeleon

I know that me personally will travel to the Giants Walk. I doubt the cave where we formed the stone holds significance but the history of the Forsaken is definitely something. The Shade himself manipulated the Forsaken. The Forsaken also imprisoned the Chimerics. There is too much surrounding the Forsaken and the Chimerics for them not to be involved.

Unfortunately my people... Have not made the best decisions regarding the Chimerics. I have a Summon Chimeric Spirit Scroll and we may wish to consider casting it again like we did when we faught the Harroc. We will need the Last Hope of a Dieing Land to do this however.

Food for thought me guess.

-Ragnarok

Sorry, I think Charis' words may of not been direct--these locations are ALL within Corrupt lands. Those locations within non-corrupt lands would not contain these nodes.

The Quarry is near hopes reach and part of the Giants walk is in non-corrupt territory.

The Forsaken were in fact minions if The Shade.

Asher

The locations of where the Oracles of Kunari and Tobor were being tethered to the Weave seem like they might be good locations to check, as well as the fallen Citadel of the Vornae.

I'll keep thinking of other places of note from throughout the years.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Ragnarok,

The Last Hope of a Dying Land is also the catalyst for the ritual we found last weekend that will be instrumental in our assault. I don't know if we have extras lying around, but perhaps simply spellcrafting the Chimeric Spirit ritual would be more wise.

Roy Gallentine

My intention is to directly contact a Chimeric and unless I am mistaken you need to cast da full ritual which always needs a catalyst. I'm sure time will reveal the best course of action.

Bone's Cave.

Worth investigating, That cracked in half stone elf likely got the way she was somehow.

Fern

Birch!!!

That's the name of the town where all this started... It's where the first must cave appeared and the first mist beast lost its mind and had to be put down. Might be worth it to check out.

Either that or just checking Fort Miller's area over really well... It's where we first had some wins against the corrupt. If I was an architect I would try to rebuild where I had an initial fault in my system.

I'm just rambling on... I should get back to the war now.

Fern

Last edited:
The area in the Corrupt lands where Charis was captured in a force bubble, and the town had to bring pieces of the surrounding node shards to free him.

Victor

The spot where Ragnarok of the Honorable eleven earned his name and met the Shade.

Victor

Victor,

I forgot what else happened but yes, #9 refers to the Charis bubble incident--ill add that.

Badgerkin Valley is the masters grove.

As for where the Eleven Traveled to, that is somewhat foggy for me, even though I was there....Rag was killed by the Shade but thats all I recall.

Asher

We traveled along the Emperor's Road deeeeeep into Corrupt Lands and found the Researcher. Ragnarok was forcibly Spirit Walked away to a circle controlled by the Shade. I'm not sure we could easily find either location again, but it's worth a shot.

Briar

That was the 2nd time though where we found him. The first was meeting the refuges and connecting the paths together--thus the Eleven. When the road settled down we then took everybody to meet The Researcher. Thanks for the reminder!

Asher

If we went along da emperor's road to da first or second stop and spirit walked to da nearest greater earth circle day would do it but day also sounds like a good way for all of us to die for something dat might not work.

-Ragnarok

Oh ya. Da place where da Researcher lived sounds super likely.

-Ragnarok

Back