2.0 Playtest rules

How do you feel about play testing at the September event as well as the October event?

• I would not come in September if it is a play test weekend/event

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would really prefer we didn't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I'm okay with it

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I am interested in having 2 events to playtest

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brconvery

Traverse City Staff
In preparation of the new rule set, our chapter will be play testing the 2.0v11 rules at our October event. While we are aware not everyone is excited about these rules changes, changes are on the horizon. Playtesting the new rules will allow you as players to try out different builds and it gives the plot team the opportunity work on statting mods so we don't accidentally resurrect the whole town on the first mod. We want this transition to be as smooth as possible. To allow you all the opportunity to look over the new rules, the play test rules and potion/elixir/poison/spell conversion chart are attached below. After you have looked them over, there are are a couple of character managers/builders linked for you to look at different builds and costs. Please e-mail logistics for your build point total if you don't already know (Traverselogistics@gmail.com).

https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/playtest-character-builder-for-arb-2-v11.37873/#post-297977
https://freeplay.alliancelarp.com

Please feel free at ask any questions about the new rules or our chapter play test here. General rules questions can also be posted on the playtest forum under Rules on the main forum page. Thank you all for having patience, an open mind and an adventurous spirit during these changes.

See you all in a few weeks,
Brigit

Attachments

• ARB 2 PT - v0.11b.docx
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • 2.0v0.11-Playtest-Conversions.docx
    14.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
I would either like more playtests or some sort of grace period after the new rules go into effect to figure out builds and MI.

Either is fine, I feel playtests would be more beneficial overall.

I won't be at Traverse in September but I agree with Joe - having two playtests is better than having just one.

Also I'll be at SoMi in September and I believe they are also playtesting that month too so I guess technically I *will* be getting two playtests.

Back