2 DAYS LEFT! EEP!

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
There are approximately two DAYS left to Pre-reg for our opening weekend! We will stop looking Wednesday at Midnight!!! If you send payment after that, don't expect us to get it and/or process it! We will be far too busy getting ready for game.

Keep in mind that Pre-registering affects the treasure bucket!! Wednesday will be my last day to make changes to add MORE LOOT to the bucket with more pre-regs.

Here is what I need from everyone in order to play... (Some have turned these in;some have not)

Paid membership
Signed Legal Release (If I don't have one on file, please print one and bring it signed when you show up)

If you plan on eating in-game, get a food package too! Don't expect there to be any leftover breakfast and dinner if I don't know you plan on eating with us!

IF you pre-reg, you save $10 and you save us time at the game. Also, you might get cool stuff in your packet. NPCs eat free though! If we don't have your character on file yet, please send your build specs to the logistics address below. If you plan on using kickstarter gobbies to get xp for the missed tavern night, send the specs with 20build spent instead of 15.

IF NPCing, please simply send an email to Logistics@AllianceDenver.com and say Hey Mac, I will be NPCing! That will help us know what we are capable of producing this event! And to save you a bed before converting all extra cabins to MOD buildings!!! LOL

See you in 4 short days!!!!

Jesse

Tavern: We'd already pre-regged before the tavern plan was announced. Please add 2 for Ian and me, but we planned to pay for tavern at the door.

Trace

Also, for those who were at the tavern night and may have build to spend (Note: you have 20 build if you were at the tavern night), remember to tell me what skills you want so I can update your character cards! I CAN do it onsite, but it'll make check-in slower, which is bad for EVERYONE!

-Mac McCammon
Alliance Denver Logistics

Mac,

I'll send stuff for Michelle and I tonight.
I'll double check with Ryan and Lexie and send theirs as well (though Lexie will not be at the first event).
I'll touch base with the rest of my group and send you their info as well if they have not already.
Sorry I didn't see this post and respond sooner :(

Rick

Back