2012 Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morganne

Fighter
Hello Crossroads!

I hope that those of you I haven't seen recently are healthy, enjoying 2012 thus far, and getting ready to gear up for an awesome year of interactive theatre! This is a friendly reminder of one of our policies that affects every player.

All Crossroads memberships expired on December 31st, meaning that if you want monthly blankets for your character(s), you will need to re-up your membership. I don't want anyone to lose getting monthly XP because you didn't know the policy (you can only back-blanket three months), so make sure to take care of this before the end of March to avoid missing out.

What do membership funds go toward? Materials, props, logistics, costuming, event fees, insurance, and a host of other costs that come into play with running the types of events we run. We want to continue raising the bar this year, and need your support to do it!

You can update your annual membership here: http://www.alliancecrossroads.com/page/show/payment-portal/

Questions? Shoot them over to crossroadsgm@gmail.com

See you all at the events!

Christina

Hey guys, as a friendly reminder. If you plan on Npc'ing our opener it would behoove you to get a 2012 year membership. That way you can use all those gobbies we give you for helping our game out. If you instead plan on Pc'ing our opener, a year membership also lets you not have to worry about paying each event membership and again lets you spend your gobbies on blankets and other stuff.
Thanks,
Will

A friendly reminder to check to make sure that you've paid for memberships before coming to game. They are an additional cost to the weekend pricing. We've been getting a handful of pre-registrations in without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back