2012 Schedule

UPDATED SCHEDULE, PLEASE SEE THE SECOND MAY EVENT AND CHANGED AUG EVENT!!

I am pleased to announce the South Michigan 2012 schedule! This year we have a total of eight events and we are utilizing three different camps. I have worked very hard to try to schedule events at different locations to help break up the monotony, to rekindle good times at old and favorite camps, and to reinforce the feeling of traveling adventurers. As soon as we get the Feb dates set, I will post them! Addresses for each camp are below. Hope to see lots of old and new faces during the South Michigan 2012 season!

Mar- 30-Apr 1 (Mucc Cedar Lake Camp, Chelsea, MI)
May 25-27 (Mucc Cedar Lake Camp, Chelsea, MI)
June 15-17 (Camp Kiwanis, Mason, MI)
Aug 3-5 (Mucc Cedar Lake Camp, Chelsea MI)
Sep 7-9 (Rota-Kiwan, Kalamazoo, MI)
Oct 12-14 (Rota-Kiwan, Kalamazoo, MI)
Nov 16-18 (Camp Kiwanis, Mason, MI)

Camp Kiwanis
676 West Dansville Rd.
Mason, MI 48854

Rota-Kiwan Scout Reservation
6278 Texas Dr.
Kalamazoo, MI 49009

MUCC Cedar Lake Outdoor Center
2500 Pierce Rd
Chelsea, MI 48118

To get to the MUCC camp you take 94 (east or west) to exit 157 (Pierce Road) head north (straight) on Pierce. Drive past Cavanaugh Lake road. The Camp will be less than a mile past Cavanaugh Lake on left. Cedar Lake Camp. It is about 20 mins west of Ann Arbor.

Camp Kiwanis: Heated Cabins, running water, refrigerator and microwave access in PC cabin, NPC cabin, and of course there will be a tavern as well!

Rota-Kiwan: We are going to be using the boyscout side of Rota-Kiwan (the right side of the camp). We should have the Pines and Oaks cabins and the tavern building. Refrigerator access in PC cabins (I think). Rota-Kiwan has an updated shower/bathroom house not far from one of the cabins and all of the buildings should also be heated. There will be a tavern as usual.

MUCC Chelsea: Cabins are NOT heated. There is electricity in most cabins and there is a new shower building on site. Tavern will be available too!

Please take note that the August event has been changed from the 17-19 to Aug 3-5. Also we will be hosting the event at the MUCC Chelsea camp rather than Camp Kiwanis.

Back