2015 Donations

Kitaruen

Knight
Do to space limitations we ask all donations be cleared via email with waysidelogistics@gmail.com unless they are solicited by the chapter.

Misc.
4x packs of baby wipes - 50 gobbies each
1x bottle of spirit gum - 50 gobbies
4x white headbands - 30 gobbies each

Elf Ears 75 gobbies per set
Dark Elf Ears 75 gobbies per set

Tabards 90 gobbies each
2x purple
2x white

White packets are at a 2:1 gobby/packet ratio
Orange packets are at a 1:1 gobby/packet ratio
All other packets are at 1:2 gobby/packet ratio

Cash is always accepted via paypal to robertdautovski@yahoo.com
and will garner a 10:1 gobby/$ ratio.

Updated 3/18 for donations received.

Last edited:
With the makeup--- you say silver, the only starblends are light grey and monster grey that are like silver.... Did you want the silver mixing kind? Sooo cool and really silver but not a Starblend.

The silver mixing would be fine, that is really good stuff.

Ok I will order all the makeup if no one else has spoken for them.

My only warning about the silver mixing powder/liquid is that it gets on EVERYTHING!

It looks cool though.

Paul

Yeah I remember you trying to use it in a moving car on atleast one occasion! LOL,

*shifty eyes* whatchu talkin bout Rob D?

I have a few odds and ends to donate in the costuming section. I know Liz and I donated a small box of things in the fall.

For this list, I will call got it on Baby Wipes and pick some up next time I go to Sams.

Paul

Hey Guys,
We are little bit shorter on the paper then we though. We will need the paper (color plus white) in the next 3 weeks.
Anyone that is willing to donate this and can get it to myself or Rob in the time period, we will give double gobbies for it.
If you are out of state or just wish to ship it to us please contact me and I'll give you an address.

Thanks,

Nick

Paper must be quill bright 20lb?

Nette

I may have you covered on the white paper as I have a whole box at home I just got to double check what type I have.

Annette,

Yes, we find the Quill Brights are a bolt color that works well for the printer.

John,

Let me know on the white.

Thanks again

Nick

I believe I have this "1x avery clear papper protectors 3 ring binder type- IE the covers for ritual scrolls" a box of 200.

-Daphne

Nick,

Four ream of white shoild be in transit to you.

Jon

I'm just gonna bump this here.

Yeah I remember you trying to use it in a moving car on atleast one occasion! LOL,

Gonna miss the questions about those stains. :/ that stuff never came off. Lol

I can get the Southworth copper and blue parchment. Let me know if you want me to ship it directly to you or wait till the opener in May.

Could we please get an updated donation list?

Amanda

Updated
and you may wait till the May opener Kankirikka

I think paul claimed the wipes

I got all the listed cake makeup and the spirit gum :-)

Back