2016 National Event Pre-Registration

Paige

Artisan
** This thread is not regularly checked for questions. All questions should be sent to the logistics email, this is the only way to ensure logistics receives your concerns and responds in a timely manner.**

Pre-register via our amazing form!

We will award 15 goblin stamps to players that attend the event and pre-register before 4/21/16 Your pre-registration must be complete and we must have and email to your logistics and ours requesting a character transfer in order to be awarded the goblin stamps.

• NPCs.... Pretty Please Pre-Register? It makes logistics very happy.

• As soon as you have pre-registered, please send an email copying both your logistics and ours asking for a transfer of your character for the event! Even if you will have more events and or build by closer to the event, requesting now will let us get most of the info into the database before hand! logistics@alliance-seattle.com
  • You may send in your payment for the event fee early as well, as long as you send it in before the pre-registration deadline. Please refer to our FAQ Post. Please do not send in payments after the pre-registration deadline.

PC Pricing (sleeping in a cabin)
    Pre-Registered - $80
    Not Pre-Registered - $120

PC Pricing (camping in a tent/sleeping in a hotel)
    Pre-Registered - $50
    Not Pre-Registered - $100

NPC Pricing (cabin space included - no cold/wet NPCs!)
    Pre-Registered - $20*
    Not Pre-Registered - TBD
  • PCs who do not pre-register will be asked to wait until there is no more line at logistics before they are helped. Please pre-register to avoid being asked to wait until everyone else has gone through logistics. If your pre-registration is incomplete you will not count as being pre-registered.
Pre registration closed 4/23/16.

Last edited:
Is that National logistics or Seattle Logistics that we should e-mail requesting a character transfer in addition to our character's home chapter? And what is the e-mail address?

Should we just email the Seattle Logisitcs Team the Production Skill usage, or is that done at check in?

I am not national staff, but I will venture a guess based upon where this is being housed.

@Dal You should email Seattle logistics as well as your home chapter. The address is logistics@alliance-seattle.com

@Eadar Typically production is part of the pre-reg. If it was not (I am not PCing so I haven't completed this yet), I would email logistics@alliance-seattle.com with your name, character name, and production. Make it super helpful and calculate out all of the costs so they can make the check in process super smooth.

I hope this helps (and is correct) as the post states, they will not be checking this regularly.

Norman, you're spot-on. Thanks for jumping in!

Please request your character transfer from your home chapter to Seattle ASAP. It's going to take our logistics team awhile to input all of these characters that aren't currently in our database, so any head start we can get is going to make us really happy.

Emily

Form now updated with Production purchases, thanks for catching that Eadar! Also included seattle logistics email.

Under the registration it talks about NPC receiving a teacher card. Excuse my newb ignorance on this but is this as if someone was teaching you a skill teacher card or you getting one to teach someone else a skill. Does it hold over to local events (assuming your local chapter approves of it.)

@Matthew Green This is as if your character was taught a skill just as if you had learned it from another PC and they turned in the required teacher card.

@Matthew Green This is as if your character was taught a skill just as if you had learned it from another PC and they turned in the required teacher card.
Thought so, Thanks a bunch for the reply :)

Back