2016 Schedule???

The schedule will be announced in the next couple of weeks.

That sounds good to me.

Amanda

4354f736033449f4c7150a857eb2a780.jpg

This is all I could think of.

No spoilers, but look for numerous announcements this weekend. Donation lists, pick lists, and other stuff....what stuff no idea... :p

I look forward to updates and other stuff.

*** groggy voice across the dream ***

Som-body say sum fin about stuff?

*** the voice fades off again ***

I hear the first event is going to be Titled "Bearzerking" with the tag line "When a local lord loses his cool, who else beyond Grimshaw, Liddia, and Cyn will end up bitten? Could this be the beginning of the end for all the undead in Wayside"

In a side note, I'll bet the follow up event will be calls "Marsters on the Lam" anyone want to tagline that one?

It's actually "Marsters on the Lamb" - just where did these mysterious battle-rams come from, and what connection do they have to the late adventurer Gorka? In the climactic battle between werebear and weresheep, there are no winners!

Event number three is entitled "Yep, it's Targus" - wherein our intrepid heroes learn that Kazzik, the Dreadlord, King Grimlock, Menra, Boemanne, all members of the Nine, Duchess Fairfax, and, strangely enough, Sam Gemclipper were actually all reincarnations of Rhenious Thargoathieaioueuuon!

On man I could go for another Targus...I have sooooo much more Earth/Earth Blades/Earth Auras now ^.^

Way to spoil my 5 year plan Kyle! and here I was trying to go full circle by giving everyone a Targus!

Wait... why am I running? I didn't do anything!

The schedule is nigh?

Sorry due to a couple conflicts had to rearrange the opener which lead to having to look at the other early events as having events back to back weeks would of been odd at best. I promise it will be out shortly as it is nearly set. Looks to be 5 weekend events with two one days one of which will be a promotional one day at Logan Square like last year. I just want to wait a couple days so I do not announce and then have to follow up with the ohh I actually meant these dates not those. Thanks for all the patience.

On the next ALLIANCE Chicago - Oprah Winfrey...

"YOU GET A TARGUS! AND YOU GET A TARGUS! AND YOU GET A TARGUS! AND YOU GET A TARGUS!

... EVERYBODY GETS A TARGUS!!!"

...I broke mine, sorry. <mutters something about it being hard to be a werebear>

Back