2021 National Event: A Story for the Ages - Registration!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
We look forward to seeing you all at the 2021 Alliance LARP National Event: Sept 3rd through September 6th!

The cost for PCs will be $125. This helps us cover the cost of the site and food for the event. There is NO cost for NPCing! Thank you for helping us fundraise to make that possible!

Please register via the CMA: A Story for the Ages and you may prepay via paypal: robertdautovski@yahoo.com

The event will take place at Camp Pokanoka:
N 2703rd Rd,
Ottawa, IL 61350

The event includes 7 meals and various snacks as seen here: Menu

Don't forget to fill out the form for sleeping arrangements! We have a lot of different buildings around our site that are going to be used for sleeping, but most of the sleeping areas are in primitive 8-bed outdoor cabins. Those with electrical needs for medical equipment, should especially fill this form out as we will use it to try to ensure you have a sleeping location in the medical building or another location which can meet medical needs.

We will have a travel committee with several volunteers providing loaner reps of armor and weapons to those who request aid. These same folks will help out by receiving shipments from out of town travelers. We will also have limited ability to host travelers who have travel plans not sync up perfectly, AND we will have a couple volunteers acting as shuttles between the airport and site. There will be more information posted about this as we get closer to the event!

Any other questions hopefully have been addressed here in our updated FAQ!

Pre-registered PCs:
1. Daphne P. (Eve)
2. David B. (Gilwing)
3. Amanda F. (Liddia)
4. Bryan L. (Corbell)
5. Suzanne B. (Alenthea)
6. Matthew M. (Desylvia)
7. Nathan B. (Nyio)
8. Carrie B. (Pebbles)
9. Jonathan D. (Aramis)
10. Richard W. (Charles-Eugene)
11. Lisa M. (Aerys)
12. Josh P. (Yew)
13. Dylan L. (Drake)
14. Andrea R. (Gertrude)
15. Ryan W. (Bluwolf)
16. Dwayne B. (Shen)
17. Sam S. (Beryl)
18. Tristin W. (Frederick)
19. Alex M. (Midnight)
20. Mandy S. (Meara)
21. Mac F. (Darius)
22. Michael P. (Kendrick)
23. Joshua A. (Archibald)
24. Jack R. (Jax)
25. Nathan C. (Gareth)
26. Eric S. (Klonoah)
27. Jared M (Glenn)
28. Colby L. (Otaras)
29. William B (Oberidon)
30. Ib A. (Rengar)
31. Leanne L. (Skylark)
32. Luke D. (Marcus)
33. Lacey M. (Calliope)
34. Zack S. (Elros)
35. Ryan L. (Melimir)
36. Alexis H. (Zibiah)
37. Daniel P. (Kylar)
38. Patrick R. (Sornelintion)
39. James T. (Sparktet)
40. Rachel M. (Vellis)
41. Aceilyn B. (Karenza)
42. Bobby W. (Jaylnn)
43. Brittany W. (Anais)
44. Joshua G. (Kabocha)
45. Jon C. (Elwin)
46. Dylan B. (Zilgoros)
47. Ben B. (Binar)
48. Ethan R. (Ignathis)
49. Steven D. (Cadfael)
50. Val M. (Lucian)
51. Jonathan M. (Roff)
52. Brian G. (Thaddeus)
53. Caitlyn W. (Hera'sin)
54. Nick P. (Foss)
55. Ian S. (Draco)
56. Preston W. (Graven)
57. Anna D. (Lorelei)
58. Emma B. (Ilana)
59. Derek S. (Sam)
60. Zachary S. (Konrad)
61. Mike B. (Drakonius)
62. Mia L. (Kailisa)
63. Nick D. (Ranvier)
64. Sol F. (Kat)
65. Greg C. (Gregor)
66. Matt W. (Auric)
67. Debra M. (Nuela)
68. William H. (Biff)
69. Dara W. (Mordahg)
70. Rynn L. (Auryn)
71. Jessica G. (Crescent)
72. Brenda H. (Mint)
73. David G. (Kallith)
74. Sarah M. (Tuli)
75. Andrew N. (Rusty)
76. Joshua O. (Alpha)
77. Albert L. (Vryan)
78. Candace W. (Gwen)
79. Ian H (Cami)
80. Jenn P. (Mutt)
81. Jason P. (Abom)
82. Kayla S. (Locke)
83. Alex M. (J'rajj)
84. John L. (Bada)
85. Morgan M. (Ten)
86. Nicholas S. (Talys)
87. Elizabeth G. (Maenyad)
88. Matthew E. (Garwon)
89. Alana E. (Vanya)
90. Amanda G. (Aulonauvimariousunetarum)
91. Sam P. (Eldandiril)
92. Stephanie P. (Mila)
93. Nate M. (Vaelin)
94. Terran M. (Sebastian)
95. Danielle C. (Isabo)
96. Brad L. (Eli)
97. Hades D. (Mucsedoch)
98. Chris M. (Tsuku)
99. Tim C. (Necalli)
100. Anthony M. (Raganzi)

Registered PCs:
101. Thomas M. (Ractor)
102. Luke N. (Migs)

Pre-registered NPCs:
1. Alexander T.
2. Ryan B.
3. Rob D.
4. Sid P.
5. Carly B.
6. Kyle S.
7. Julia S.
8. Ryan C.
9. Ike S.
10. Anthony K.
11. Mika F.
12. James S.
13. Sarah W.
14. Ashe Y.
15. Nathaniel S.
16. Nathan K.
17. Nadine M.
18. Tom H.
19. Kai W.
20. Emma H.
21. Matthew W.
22. Ralph K.
23. Vince K.
24. Hunter K.
25. Clifford R.
26. Katie R.
27. Jasmine C.
28. Tony H.
29. JD D.
30. Emma A.
31. David C.
32. Jay C.
33. Raymond P.
34. Sean C.

Registered NPCs:
35. India F.
36. Ellison A.
37. Tab M.

Last edited:
The pre-registration deadline for the upcoming National Event is sooner than you think! The pre-registration deadline will be August 20th (which is 2 weeks before the event itself). The sooner you get your registration in, the better, since it gives the Plot Team and Logistics more time to prepare for who exactly will be attending! Get yours in as soon as possible! Thanks!

On a related note, there are going to be a LOT of PCs this event, and therefore we are going to be in dire need of full-time NPCs for this event! If you or any of your friends would consider coming out to NPC for the event, we highly encourage you to do so! We will be accepting fence-hopping PCs throughout the event, but we would REALLY prefer a strong core of event-long NPCs!

NPCing is FREE for this event and you will receive at least 50 Dragon Stamps for your help!

If you plan to NPC, please pre-register as soon as possible to help the plot team plan accordingly!

Just bumping this as a reminder to get those pre-regs in! It makes logistics infinitely smoother and easier!

Anyone who preregs by the deadline will get 1 Nationals Reagent, Anyone who prepays by the deadline will get 1 Nationals Reagent!

Components will be randomized and handed out at Logistics for those who qualify.

The pre-registration deadline will be August 20th (which is 2 weeks before the event itself).

See you all soon!

Only three days left before pre-registration deadline for Nationals! Get yours in as soon as possible if you plan to attend!

Final Day for the pre-registration window where you can get a Nationals Restricted component for pre-reg/prepay!

Anyone who registers this Saturday or Sunday will not benefit from the components as they missed the pre-reg window; however will still pay the base price. Anyone who registers after Monday the 23rd will pay an additional 10 dollars to help off set the added stress on the logistics team. (PC and NPC alike).

An Important reminder, several of you have not finished your prereg! If you are one of these people, please get on it! We want to make sure you have all the stuff and things you need at check in. Help us help you.

Hey team, I had some dogsitter/housesitter plans fall through and I need to withdraw my preregistration - please let me know if there's anything I can do to keep being supportive from home (can I send someone else down with extra water/masks/etc?)

One other important reminder IF you are not vaccinated please have a recent covid test to show you are healthy. (This week).

Another important reminder is weather looks pretty good, but rarely can you go wrong with extra socks!

Lastly, travel safe, and see you all soon.

Yes! Come on out!

Event begins at 10pm! Getting here early is a plus but anytime you make it is fine!

Im running real late but could be there in about 2 hours is it still worth coming out or should i wait till tomorrow? also do i need anything besides proof of vaccination to get in?

Many thanks to all those who came out and helped make this an amazing event!

I am beyond tired, but super happy and content with how it all played out.

Remember if you have a secondary you would like to get blankets as well you may pay the $30 to robertdautovski@paypal.com

Lastly I will begin putting together the lists of dragons stamps folks are owed for all the amazing time and effort put into the event-Expect to see those credited sometime in the next two weeks. I will post once all have been credited. Till then please be patient.

Once those are credited I officially declare this all a wrap.

But will leave you all with a save the date.

Chicago Alliance
5 Day
Labor Day 22
:cool:

Ah... the official Save the Date! I'll add it to my calendar!

Thanks to you and your staff for hosting the Symposium and the National event! You all worked like rock stars, created, built, designed, and made it all seem easy. You managed to bring everyone together and have this event not feel like a one chapter endeavor, but something everyone could participate in.

Kudos and I look forward to more chapters in the future coming forward and doing what your team has managed to do.

If you need help for the 5-day, please reach out, I'd love to be part of that team.

~ Suzanne

Back