Spellsword
Young Masters and Mistresses,

I have another item up for auction.

Black Skeletal Bust - 6 inches tall 3 inches diameter
x2 day destroy undead
1x day purify
Earth aspect
Is strongest in the lands of Valdanis good until 8/19/2016

Most are familiar with my terms at this point, but a refresher. I take a 10% commission on any item I sell (this insures that I try to get the highest possible bid/value for my customers). As a general rule, I do not bid in my own auctions. You may bid here or send me a missive to bid anonymously. I prefer that you bid here, but understand the need for some to keep their business private. If you wish to enter a proxy, this service is free. I will bid for you in increments of your choosing to a pre-set amount. The benefits to setting your proxy first is that if I have multiple proxies the first super-ceeds the later. For example Yohon, TadRon and Idris all give me a proxy bid up to 35 gold in increments of 5 gold. Yohon sent his proxy first, so his proxy bid would super-ceed TadRon and Idris. In the case of a bidder here in this dream realm, should your bid be higher than a proxy bid, there is nothing I can do about that, so should Yohon have a proxy bid up to 35 in, but TadRon makes a public bid at 35, just as in a real auction TadRon's bid would hold it.

If you bid and you win and your money is not here at the end of the auction, there is a 10% surcharge to the bidder. This covers the inconvenience of me paying the client for your item. It also covers the safe delivery of your item by my caravans. There is some room for negotiation here. The price is firm, but the method of payment is negotiable. Last auction I ended up accepting components at 2 gold per to cover the surcharge of multiple orders. I am always open to interesting trades.

Your item will not be sent to you until payment in-full is made. I am adding an additional clause that if your payment has not arrived in a tenday, for each day after you will incur a 1% interest on the payment owed. I am still waiting for payment for some items that were sold in the last auction that ended almost a month ago. I am a merchant and depend on my cash fluidity.

Best of luck bidding,
Bob the Blacksmith

(oog all payments sent by mail must include "signature confirmation." I will include signature confirmation and insurance on ANY package I send to you. IG - I own multiple wagon caravans and ships which will make the journey to you)

I have an opening bid of 5 gold to Neil "The Flaming ****" of Horn's End

I have a bid of 11 gold

Anonymous

15 gold

From Anonymous

19 gold

Anonymous

25 gold anonymous bid

I am going to try to wrap up these auctions in the next two days.

This auction is closed

Back