400 Members

what is nice is what power and what things we could do if all 400 members put our minds too it

indeed, numbers on paper really always do look pretty amazing...

I find it interesting that we've passed the 400 mark but the most of us ever online at the same time is 36.

You also have to figure in the fact that of the 400 members more than half have less than 10 posts... and you also need to account for people with multiple logins...

I'd have a multiple log-in, but I only have one email address now and it wants a new one for each new handle.

where do you guys get this information???

Bottom of the main page of the forums lists number of members plus some other info.

If you click on Members (top right of every page, I believe) you get a list of all members of the forums. You can play with that page and switch the ordering method as well. That's how we check who's at the top as far as post count.

Telokh_Amdo said:
That's how we check who's at the top as far as post count.

Its me ;-)

well you give us something to try to achieve tieran!

Sweet.

I'm inspiring.

And then you realize that 75% of the people who have high post counts only do because they post so much in the Off Topic Forum.... -_-

*coming from me who refuses to post anything there! =P

I think my last check of the rankings showed at least 75% of the registered users have 5 posts or less!

ummm i only post in off topic because.....well there's not much else that i know about or anything...off topic is like getting to chat all day long when you're bored at work ::nodnod::

Dreamingfurther said:
And then you realize that 75% of the people who have high post counts only do because they post so much in the Off Topic Forum.... -_-

I'd like to point out that I have almost double the number of posts you have, when the ones in the off-topic area are not counted.

So there.

tieran said:
Dreamingfurther said:

I'd like to point out that I have almost double the number of posts you have, when the ones in the off-topic area are not counted.

So there.
Too bad there's no Sort Posts by: Thread Jacking. :lol: :p
Congratulations on 400 members! I remember Ohio hitting 200 a couple months ago.

Back