8.6.22 "Reharmonization" FAVORITES

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
Thank you so much, my friends, for such a fun and dramatic day! We survived some ridiculous heat and made great musical shenanigans. I loved and appreciated it so much!!

Now... PLEASE TELL US YOUR FAVS!!

The more feedback Plot Team gets, the more we can tailor mods and events to include what you love!

SHARE THE LOVE AND HYPE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! Can't wait to play together again!!

- Winning the combat ritual by just taking away the Ogre's weapons. "Can we talk this through?" "No we must fight." "Ok, now you have no weapons can we talk now?" "Ok, I yield."
- Arguing with Myco about whether everything can be argued over or if there are some things that can not be argued, strictly for the sake of having an argument.
- Seeing the Ogre Culture and how they focus on music and how it ties into their connection to the land and the leylines was really neat. Both a cool and unique concept for a race packet.
-"The thing you have to keep in mind about bats is..."

- Team Harmony being allowed to take their trail because Myco has a staff and then removing their opponents means to fight.
- Myco can still throw break globes while silenced
- "What happens when a bat gets pinned?"
- Myco naming his instrument after a very lethal fungus and no one catching the reference, but Myco assuming the Bennington did because Bennington doesn't understand how to talk to a Dryad.

- Winning the combat ritual by just taking away the Ogre's weapons. "Can we talk this through?" "No we must fight." "Ok, now you have no weapons can we talk now?" "Ok, I yield."
- Arguing with Myco about whether everything can be argued over or if there are some things that can not be argued, strictly for the sake of having an argument.
- Seeing the Ogre Culture and how they focus on music and how it ties into their connection to the land and the leylines was really neat. Both a cool and unique concept for a race packet.
-"The thing you have to keep in mind about bats is..."

Myco tried to argue with Vi'Achi about "why you gotta fight?", too! Like, "You can see my strength... with words!" Ahahaha, it was really amusing RP!

And thank you! I got a lot of inspiration from world lore about the leylines, and then just went to town with music shenanigans, also inspired by brainstorms with others! I think it really does work well and I'm really excited for it. So glad you like it!!

Back