A Call to Arms

Sorry about the cliché title, but I hope it at least got your attention. We did good fighting Bleak's forces this past market day, but we now are in a situation where Bleak controls territory in multiple lands. While this does mean he is fighting a war on two fronts, I worry that his power is great enough to maintain and possibly even win that struggle.

This is why I am calling upon the adventurers here in Arden to come to Dragonsreach and help the adventurers where he is from to weaken him. We need as many hands as we can get to help stem the tide.

I do, however, understand that not everyone can come to our aid-some will need to stay behind to make sure Bleak doesn't gain more ground. But whoever can be shared, I am asking that you find your way here. As many others who have seen the future he is capable of bringing will attest, he is a threat that we must work together to solve.

I know such speechification is not like me, but this is really important, so please help us. We'll need it.

-Taios, HoG

I agree with brother Taios. Any help we can get would be fantastic.

-Radi

I will be attempting to be present, but I currently, my Crestion magic is interfering with my ability to travel through the mists alone (I don't have a car anymore.) If anyone traveling over has the resources to help me over, it would be much appreciated.
- Wycliff, the seeker.

Back