A call to arms

BtB

Spellsword
Young Masters and Mistresses,

I write to implore you to come and help rid the lands of Valdanis of an evil scourge. Two weeks hence(oog June 4,5 and 6), we seek to deliver the dragon known as Terror to his eternal rest. Your aid is welcome and appreciated. I have a small manor home and some lands that you are welcome to stay at and enjoy my hospitality. Please let me know if you are coming and let me know what you might need to help fight this foe. I will make a special offer, the things I make, alchemy, potions, scrolls and black smithed items I will offer at 125% what they cost me to make. This is 25% less than what I normally charge and 75% less than what most other merchants charge. Please give me your orders as soon as possible so that I may fill them. It is first come first served. May I suggest purify and cure mortal wound potions. Just to give you an idea normally it costs me 4 silver to make one purify potion. Most merchants sell them for 8 silver each, I normally sell them for 6 silver. For this market day because of our need and desire to have all outfitted as best we can I am offering them at 5 silver each, same goes for cure mortal wounds.

Many blessings,
BtB

I appreciate this Bob. If I can find the money I will personally pay anything I can to have help in vanquishing this foe. It has been years and this bully dragon has plagued me and my bestest of friends and guildmates for years. I want nothing more in this life than to make this beast go away. I will do everything in my power to outfit everybody to the best they can be. Let me know if anybody needs help at all with costs etc.

TadRon
Guildmaster of HoG

Tadron,

I think I have one, I can't seem to make it out of my lands right now as the mists have me trapped in but If you don't have one I might be able to send a caravan with the scroll in tow. If I can, I'll also send some components.

I know it would be useful, I wish I could do more.

Jehan

It does not have a front butt :(. And yes we do have a monsterslayer scroll. I should be able to throw some components together to spell craft it for people too.

TadRon
Guildmaster of HoG

Jehan,

I am severely short on components, I would happily pay to rent or buy some from you for the market day in case of emergency. Or perhaps you can send some with your friends in case of need.

Many thanks,
BtB

See you in a few weeks, Bob and TadRon.

Terror will die or we will.

Durk

Young Master Durk,

I prefer the former option.

Many blessings,
BtB

Terror has plagued me personally and my guild and my land for over 5 years now. With help from friends like you Durk and all the others coming to help....we will win. I refuse to let this huge pile of trash to beat me yet again at something. He will be taking the proverbial dirt nap. Reliance and I are ready to make sure nobody walks away from this dead...besides that stupid dragon. See you all soon. I can't wait to fight this foe alongside all of my good friends.

TadRon,

Please make sure I have a Limited Circle scroll, along with a few components to Spellcraft with. As long as that's taken care of, the Storm is yours.

A. Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

Done.

Tadron
Guildmaster HoG

Bob,

Your deal is very enticing. I'll be up to led as much assistance as possible.

I'd like to contact you for some pricing on a weapon that could help me rid you of your beast problem.

- Eldin

TadRon said:
Done.

Tadron
Guildmaster HoG

Cancel my stipulation. It seems that with the amount of work it would take, it's just simpler to Ward my tent, instead, and so I shall.

Runebeard

I will have many scrolls available to spell craft from and I am willing to spell craft anything from the earth aspect, but I must warn you that spell components are very limited. I am doing all that I can to get some, but if you have any please bring them and I will be able to spell craft for you.

many blessings,
BtB

Many thanks for your aid in cleansing our lands. I hope you found our hospitality to be of the highest order. I would like to thank Lady Gwen for the excellent food and TadRon for providing the bulk of the refreshments and meals to our adventuring parties. Gwen I have some ideas on how to make the $$ part easier in the future instead of making you or poor Garoth keep track of a tab at the busiest/hardest part of your day, I think I will make up some BtB tokens that can be turned in as a meal chit and that will take care of the tab hassle and then you can just turn the tokens back to me for their full value. This may also help to increase your tips as many thought that was included in the hospitality. Thank you to those of you who did tip the tavern keepers, it is an almost thankless and tiring job, as I can attest to after my morning shift for breakfast.

I would like to thank all the adventurers who came from far away to help us with our problem.

Many thanks to some local adventurers who could not attend in person, but lended me much of their resources to help in the problem of eradication. With out the contribution of your components, gold, potions, scrolls and other help, much of the preparation would not have been as smooth.

It saddens me to hear that some feel they were not duly compensated for their participation, if there is anything I can do to ease these feelings please let me know.

If anyone accidentally walked off with Durl the Turtle's share of coin please let me know. As I understand it the shares were about 4 gold each with some gaining interesting items and other such trinkets. He asked me to collect his share, but as it was time to do the dividing the over all atmosphere went from amiable co-operation to down right hostile, so I just left and went to sleep.

We could not have done this with out any of you and may need similar help in the future, so if there is something that would prevent you from returning please let me know so I can attempt to make it right.

Many blessings to you all,
BtB

I too want to thank all who came to our home lands and helped us with this menace. Your aid was invaluable to us. It was good to see old faces and meet new ones. I look forward to coming down and lending my shield and blade to you. Thank you all again!

Cry Havok and Howl for Blood,
Bane
Clan of None and Clan of All - Clan Chimera

Back