A Call to The Maelstrom [Big West Hook]

MondayMcGee

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Hello friends,

My greetings to all Adventurers, White Tenebrous Walkers, and all who fight in defense of Enerret and Fortannis.

I do not know many of you well, but I have been proud to count myself among your number these past few months. Your strength, determination, and selfless acts have truly been an inspiration.

I call out to you now, to ask that you demonstrate those qualities once more. Our nearest neighbor across the mists, the land known as the Maelstrom, is in grave danger. The people of The Maelstrom, and those of us who aid them, have been at war for some time, fighting against the Elementals that pervade the land. But now the threat grows greater still, as Outsiders have begun to join forces with our enemies.

However, we have been offered a rare chance to strike out at our enemies, to take the fight to them in a stronghold of their power. An attack is planned, but we need as many allies as we can gather for it to succeed.

Please, if you know the threat the Outsiders pose, if you wish to protect Fortannis from those who would destroy it, join us.

Our opportunity presents itself in just a few weeks’ time. If you are willing to stand with us against this terrible threat, please gather in Brimm’s Watch. I can guide us through the mists to the Maelstrom, but the path is treacherous, so we must travel together and we must be on guard.

If you stand with us, please answer my call. If you have any questions, you need only ask.

I will see you all soon.

Best,
Pluvianella Charbonneau
Initiate Myrmidon of the Speakers of the Land
Clerk of the Maelstrom
Adventure Club

Back