A couple of questions?

ALWEASEL

Artisan
Hello All.
I have a couple of questions for everyone.
First can i get all the names of people that are guardians now? I know there have been some changes recently and not everyone may know.
And can i get a list of all the different groups or orders? Like Gandian's group and Kovu and Panda's group.
I think it would be nice to have everyone know.
Thank you all.
Crow

The Guardians have been restructured so that we will at least have a few of us represented each market day. Each Guardian now has a Vice Guardian, or what was once called a Guardian's Second. A Vice Guardian assumes the duties of a regular Guardian when the that Guardian is not in attendance. Each Vice Guardian though answer's to his or her's Guardian.

The current full Guardians are the following:
Kovu
Tazoulti
McGreger
Thorador
Undecided Spot.

The Guardian Vices are as follows:
Hengin under Kovu
Drezz under McGreger
Gandian under Tazoulti

I currently do not have a Vice selected, though I plan to select mine in the near future.
We currently are looking to add a fifth Guardian, if one of you are interested please send me a private missive explaining your interest and why you are interested, and why you think you would be a good choice.

As to different Adventuring groups they are as follows:
Forests Edge - Kovu as their leader
Harbor's Far - Thorador(me) as their leader
Order of Shadows Light - Dure'dhel as their leader
Order of the Black Wolfs - Deputy York as their leader
Brotherhood of the Light - Not sure which one is leader

These are the groups I know of currently, I may have missed one, if that is the case I apologize, it is hard to keep track of all the coming and goings of adventurers.

With honor always,
Thorador Boulderfist
Guardian of Hopes Reach
Leader of Harbors Far

The Brotherhood of the Light does not have a defacto leader. Brothers Icey and Gearfree determine its direction in Gaden. I assist them whenever I can make it to the Sheltered Lands, and offer support to any that choose to wear the white and red.

Brother Eric

Hello.
Thank you for all the info Thorador.
I appreciate it.
Crow

wait Gandian is the leader of shadows light? Whats that? family has Eldest brother Dh'eredel, middle brother Eric, Me, Gubba, and Little brother Gandian. Gandian shodowing the light. Must talk to him about this, hrmm.

Gandian, GANDIAN? Where are you?! Gorka Has Question!

- Gorka

Gorka is correct; while I was one of the founders of the Order of Shadow's Light, Dure'dhel is in fact the Order's official head. I, however, am the Treasurer of the Order of Shadow's Light.

May the Light guide you, and the Shadow guard your path,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Order of Shadow's Light

Oh no.
Gandian a treasurer.
I am now a little afraid for the order of shadow's light.
Dh'eradel must not know you very well then.
This makes things more interesting.
Crow

Hey! Yorkie be Captain of Black Wolves. Whatsamatter Deputy?

~ Volpe

ALWEASEL said:
Oh no.
Gandian a treasurer.
I am now a little afraid for the order of shadow's light.
Dh'eradel must not know you very well then.
This makes things more interesting.
Crow

Crow,

Gandian's afraid of copper. If he gets uppity, we just threaten to trade in all our gold and silver for copper, and make him carry it. :)

Brother Eric

My apologies for the mistake, I thought I was told a little while back that Gandian was the leader, but I guess I was mistaken.

And York is the Deputy under Sheriff Fern, so that is why I called him Deputy York.

Thorador Boulderfist

Hey now, I do just fine as the Treasurer, thank you very much. :thumbsup:

Eric, as I've said before, since you're always just trading it away to the HoG anyway, you're in charge of the copper. Just keep some to give to Tirnius for identifying stuff.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Order of Shadow's Light

Volpe think being Captain of Black Wolves much better than Deputy. Less taking orders from others...

~ Volpe

Why is the house of games so interested in coppers?

Hunter Davion

Davion,

There is a Goblin in their native lands who, if you can give him large quantities of copper, will sell magic items, scrolls, components, and many other things.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Brother Eric told me about such a goblin, I of course couldn't believe the tale. Perhaps he is real afterall!

-Asher

Silver and Gold will get you rolled, that's why Copper is king. I think I heard someone tell me that a while ago.

Back