A Dragonfall Competition - please Read ASAP!

A Dragonfall Contest Announcement!

Good day to all. My hope is the summer heat will soon give way to the comfort of fall and with that the harvest that will see our kingdom flourish in the winter months.

As many of you know Dragonfall quickly approaches and with it I was granted the honor of a competition by His Excellency Baron Vigilance.

I am not one for the martial arts or the tactical arts. But I believe I have a gift and passion for art. So my chosen competition is one to add beauty to the celebration.

And so do I give challenge to an any and all of Dragonreach in honor of Dragonfall-

I Avacyn Aligria called Ironrose - Lady and Magistrate of Valbrough And Guild Mistress of the Healing House and Earth Guild of Koroshi- have commissioned the potters of my land to make 15 identical dragon statues. These statues are unadorned and unpainted in any matter - they are a blank canvas. My challenge is for individuals or groups to take one of these small statues this next gather in Kalinthas and spend some time before Dragonfall gather and decorate the statue as you see fit and with your own or your groups flair. I will display the finished Dragons all weekend of Dragonfall in the Healing House and if Collette wishes they can be moved into the feast hall for the feast itself !

The winner of the art competition will be granted a small amount of chits thanks to our generous Baron and as a small hand carved Crystal Dragon Head from the mines and artists of my land . They will also be named my personal Champion of the Arts.

If you have any questions please ask them here or privately if you wish to myself.

Unfortunately this upcoming gather in Kalinthas is one I cannot attend do to the work that must be done within my lands to insure a successful harvest. So I have tasked the amazing and constantly impressive Blue to be my currier for the unpainted Dragons to the island and to hand them out to those who would like to participate. I hope at least a few people would like try this fun new contest for Dragonfall.

Please see Blue for the unpainted Dragons this gather in Kalinthas - give her your name or dream it here so I know who to expect Dragons from ! Also at the end of Dragonfall- the Dragon is yours to keep - unless you wish it to be displayed in the Healing House for a while!

IF we run out of Dragons (my Potter could only Fire so many in the time needed ) - I am sorry and we can discuss an alternative.

Thank you all for reading this and please ask questions as needed and see BLUE for the unpainted Dragons this gather.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Attachments

• BB8289AE-E374-4A9B-8B29-32173E702C9C.jpeg
    BB8289AE-E374-4A9B-8B29-32173E702C9C.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 20
The home of Jake the Page and his life guides would be most honored to adorn a Dragon.

Pebbles do one in da Pride style !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Back