A Grand Goodbye (In Game) April 28th Day Event

TadRon

Spellsword
Hello all! Its been a long winter and many of us are chomping at the bit to get back into roleplaying (I know I am). Well we have a special opportunity to not only role-play but celebrate one of the members that has been roleplaying with many of us before even this chapter was born.

That player is Danny Wilson who plays a character named Crow in game. Danny has played an upstanding law abiding character for years and has taken down countless bad guys in game in the name of the law. Because of that (In Game) King Clous would like to have a day dedicated solely to Crow to show him what he has meant to all of the lands that he has ever visited or inhabited. On April 28th Crow will be knighted and celebrated.

Out of game, Danny is fighting a tremendous health battle. He has been a good friend to many of us and has been a great guy all around and a fantastic member of our Alliance family. We want to celebrate him in game and knock the rust off of our larp brains at the same time.

There will be food, games, some plot fun, and also probably an auction with in game items to start the season out fun. This event will also help fund the chapter owner getting all the way out to Denver for maybe one of the most important symposiums in regards to the future of our game.

Please come help celebrate Danny being such a big part of our chapter April 28th with us. I will put up another thread that just talks about the times, and the place and all the relevant information soon. For now I just want you to know that the event is coming and that it would mean a lot to us and Danny if you could come share in his big day. Sorry for the short notice, but it took a lot to get this to happen. Thank you all!

If you intend to attend this event, please pre-register ASAP so we can prep accordingly and to make sure we have enough food.

Thank you,
Brigit

Is there a location yet? I am presuming within an hour of traverse?
I am planning on attending, but have other local obligations that may call me away for a bit midday.

***Never mind :p addy is on the other post ***

My daughter and I are on our way but because of traffic delays it'll be closer to quarter to noon

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Back