A hero fallen

Scarn

To all good people throughout the realms,

Today the people of our Caldaria mourn the loss of a true hero. With a sad heart I announce the permanent death of Sir Gormegil Sunderdragon. Sir Gormegil gave his life in service to our highest ideals of honor, sacrifice, and the preservation of peace. He will be deeply missed.

Sir Lord Antonin Carr

The lands will be weaker with his passing. This year has seen the fall of too many powerful warriors. I hope that their example will not go un-followed and Fortanis will raise up new warriors to carry on their legacy.

Let us all wish that we may find such a worthy death. Honor to the fallen.

May the stars shine on your paths,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

He is my hero. I will miss him dearly. The House of Sunderdragon was built from a team known as the Azure F.O.G. (Friend' of Gormegil), they all wore blue hood' and as a family they defended the Hill-Town of Lindall in Caldaria. Many time' this came at great personal cost.

The Friend' of Gormegil now cover the land. As any who knew him long enough would find themselves compelled to fight and die by his side. I consider the last name and membership in the House of Sunderdragon to be a very great honor to have, and I shall always respect the strength and courage of Gormegil.

The evil' of the hereafter should quiver in dreaded fear, their doom has been set upon them. Wherever his spirit is now is better and safer for it.

I grieve with his friend' and family. I remember our last battle together side by side fondly. I sadden' me that I shall not now that joy again.

Lord Air Raksa
of the Arkelian Hunt

Back