A humble request.

Jovunn

Adept
"Esteemed citizens of Barran,

It is with great pleasure I congratulate you on your good works and selfless acts here in Geistbadden. We have much to be proud of.

We are not, however, free from danger and our time is still a tumultuous one. Some small number of... adventurers gave their lives this weekend, and though Aalok has most graciously returned them to us, those losses are felt as a great burden nonetheless.

It is with regard to these unfortunate circumstances I seek your benevolent assistance on behalf of the Order of the Earth. To ensure the seamless restoration of life to those who would so bravely give it, I am compiling a volume of racial lore. I humbly request those willing to assist seek me out here in Geistbadden or speak with my privately via the Apsuudi. I welcome any and all input regarding lore, traditions, pastimes, and indulgences from members of any tribe or race.

Furthermore, if anyone knows of a means to magically reproduce tomes for ease of distribution, I would likewise speak with them that we may potentially arrange an exchange of goods or services.

In service,
V."

I can tell you stories all day V!

Raven

A low laugh precedes the dream.

"I would be honored were you to share your tales with me; I am certain you have a great many to tell."

"I do hate to piggyback on this sentiment, please see me and expound upon your burial rituals if ever the unfortunate day comes when you do not return from a resurrection.

I believe it would be most easily done in person when next we meet so that I may ask questions and expound upon your information.

Dutifully,
Tvard"

V,

De next time ve zee eachother I vill be mor zen villing to 'elp you. As far as the Gypsies from zez landz I do no know any ztoriez. But from my landz I can 'elp you viz dis.

I believe zom one found a ritual zat vill allow for ze copying ov books. I don't remember 'o 'ad me identify ze zcroll zo. Ze Zaid it iz vat de Guide to Barran vaz made vis.

Lanna Rose

There is an audible cackle.

"Do not think me combative, but I am most certain my request was directed toward citizens of Barran. Your aid is appreciated, but quite unnecessary."

I do appologize. Maybe az I learn more of the Gypsiez here I vill be able to 'elp you vis zere ztoriez. Zince mozt are in hiding.

Lanna Rose

V

I will get what stories are allowed from my people and also the gypsies that I speak to in way of helping.

Aikitza

Back