A Letter to Plot and Players

Alex319

Artisan
Based on some of the stuff that's happened at the last few events, i have decided to write a letter to Plot describing what types of plots I'm most interested in and what Plot can do to improve my enjoyment of future events. I think that some of the stuff in here are things that might also be relevant to the rest of the players - maybe some of the plots I'm talking about as things I really like already exist, and other players could help direct me towards those! Thus I have decided to post this letter here just so that the rest of the player base can see it. I know that I've been frustrated at some of the last couple events, so I hope this letter will help explain where I'm coming from. I hope to have more exciting adventures in Enerret and the Maelstrom going forward!

(Note: All the references in the letter to "Kobolds ripping from Confines" are based on what happened at the Yobloko Orchard day event, in the mod where we were fighting at the kobold lair. One of the kobolds ripped a Confine and I used an IBGA to do research to try to figure out more about how kobolds got so strong. It turned out that the NPC just misread his card.)

Attachments

• letter to alliance alex mont 1015.pdf
    129.7 KB · Views: 14
Back