A message through the mists...

evi1r0n

Baron
***In the background a baby can be heard crying on occasion. A soothing feminine voice calms the child as the man in the message speaks.

Greetings Friends,

It has been a long time and I sincerely miss some of you. For those who care, I wanted to announce the birth of Cestiel and I's healthy, beautiful baby girl. Renata Cillus Northwind was born one spring morning with no complications. Ces and I are overjoyed by this new addition to our family. We have been living in the Bittersong Meadows with our fellow woodfolk.

To my fellow ambassadors, I am returning to you to assist and to fulfill my oath to our king. I look forward to seeing you again. I set sail on the Albatross in a month or so and will be heading for Foxbridge as soon as I can.

I hope you are all well and I am eager to continue doing what I do best. For those of you who would bring harm to the innocent or wield the powers of chaos hear my voice and tremble, we shall meet soon.

-Ambassador Alcandar Northwind
High Magus of the Legion of the Sun / Death Shaman of the Bittersong Meadows

Hey hot stuff, glad to see you're living the good life. Congratulations on the young one, may she bring much joy to your family. My offer to stop off and visit Rendezvous for a vacation still stands, and maybe we can share a drink while swapping stories?

- Kel of the Red Branch tribe, Celestial Guild apprentice, and guy who really likes to laugh.

Good to hear that there were no complications. Births are messy affairs that I leave to people with strong stomachs and skills. I am sure we will have fun catching you up on what you missed. Cause things are better. Though likely will soon go very poorly for everyone involved. But hey, there will likely be undead afoot. Undead bashing? Eh? Up for smashing undead?

I rather enjoy Undead to tell the truth. They are a bit simple. They exist, you live, they want to kill you. No weird politics, no odd social things. Just rawr. Ah well.

Anyway, elemental bit is sort of fixed right now. As much as that favorite cup of mead that broke is fixed with a lot of glue and you ignoring the part that leaks on your hand when you hold it.

With the wife / best friend also be coming along or will she be tending to the youngling?

Mixer - knower of things that might be true and decider of simple names for very large dangerous creatures.

Alcandar, this is outstanding news. Congratulations to all three of you! It has been some time since the Birth Bells have sung their song across the Meadows.

As long as I live I will do everything in my power to teach and protect her. She will want for not. I will watch over her as if she was my own. This I swear.

Sina vesta,
-Durnic Daeron

Alcandar,

Congratulations. May the spirits of Life bring strength to your child and help her grow, and the spirits of Death descend upon those who would do her harm.

-Z

Friend Alcandar,

Congratulations to both you and Cestiel on the birth of your daughter! I wish her a long life full of joy.

Looking forward to your arrival in Foxbridge,

Amory Thistleburr

Alcandar-

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. It is always good when happiness comes to those who have worked so hard for it. May she live a long and productive life.

~Ashok

... Congrats my friend, I shall raise many mugs to you. Save travels and I look forward to the next time we meet...

Back