A Notice to All Adventurers

Khaadijah

To all who attended the gathering in Fairedale, I am putting out a notice and warning about the crime committed against my uncle Ragnar and myself. When my uncle died, giving his life for the people of Icenia, his body was looted by some vicious coward. Ragnar died a HERO and did not deserve to be picked over by whichever good-for-nothing carrion took his belongings.

I am setting a timetable on the return of those personal affects, you have till the next gathering to return EVERYTHING. In that period, I give my oath that no charges shall be filed. After that time, if you are found with Ragnar's items charges will be pressed. You may turn in the items anonymously to the town guard or magistrate if you do not want to give them to me or my crewmates personally.

I am hoping that the people of Fairedale will also assist me and my crewmates to find those items by being watchful and take notice of individuals with those stolen items. I am not asking this for myself but for the memory of my uncle, and a HERO of Fortannis.

In particular, one of the items taken was to go to Lady Azura, upon Ragnar's final death. This was his final wish and it can no longer be carried out. The item was a bracelet, it was a string of small silver skulls.

A list of the other missing items will be posted in the next few days as our family and crew work to arrange for Ragnar's wake.

Sincerely,
Khaadijah, niece of Lord Knight Commander Ragnar
Parduc Negrie Admiral of the Nordenn Baronial Navy

Back