A Path of Peace

May I have your attention-

The past gather in the Kingdom of Dragonreach, His Majesty King Lycergis along with Count Ko, Baron Vigilance, Sir Mathis, and Waymaker Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry, of Dragonreach met with Sir Ganavan Bovar High Marshal of the Western Armies, First Knight of Duke Jocelyn Raash, Usurper of Tyrants, and Magistrate Allosius Bovar , as well as myself of Wayside.

We have begun the path of meeting as Allies and Friends. There was talk of trade and embassies. A bright future of shared knowledge and resources. Together the two groups spoke of what each believes and what each wishes to see in an ally.

The decision was made to continue forward in shared partnership. To work toward allies.

In the final market of last year Wayside sent their first gifts to Dragonreach - 3 Ancient plaques filled with magics to assist rebuilding after so many years Dragonreach suffered under Bleak.

This past Gather - Dragonreach gave a gift to Wayside - A Sword named Dragon's Reach. It holds many enchantments to aid adventurer and it is what I speak to attune this market. King Lycergis has given me the honor of choosing an adventurer each market to wield this ancient and treasured blade - made from the vey bone of Bleak. I will speak more of this at the market but know each market a new adventurer will be chosen to wield it.

His Majesty Lycergis has also ordered that Euphoria Antidotes be made en mass for the Kingdom of Wayside - those who need these please seek me out for coordination of distribution.

Both kingdoms have begun or finished work on Embassies for later to be named Ambassadors.

This is a great path we begin to walk - toward unity and friendship across the mists. An allyship that will help show all - common ground is a worthy goal.

Any questions please come see me.

Also please come and see Dragon's Reach- a greater weapon I have never held.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Lady Cyn,

Congratulation on this.

Aramis Seablade

Lady IronRose

I look forward to traveling to the Kingdom of Wayside and providing aid there, as you have provided aid in Dragonreach. I am sorry that I was not able to join you in the present market weekend.

In the meantime, I look forward to hearing tales from the adventurers you deemed worthy of carrying Dragon's Reach. I wish to hear of the deeds they were able to accomplish with its aid. I am sure my King will appreciate knowing that his personal gift has been put to good use.

I hope that all in Wayside recognize and appreciate the respect that King Lycergis and the Kingdom of Dragonreach have for you and your aid to us during the campaign against Bleak.

I look forward to working with you to bring our kingdoms into greater alliance.

Travel Safely,

Sir Mathis of the Order of the Emerald Flame
Knight to his Majesty Lycergis, King of Dragonreach

Back