A Plea for Help

tennyo.san

Scholar
Chicago Staff
I wish a fair day and hopes of ingenuity to all. For those who do not know me well, I rarely if ever ask for any help with tasks that I feel will burden others. With that heeded, this coming market I have a fairly heavy task I would like to complete Friday night. For over a year, I have been researching the undead known as Spell Stitched, which are an undead that have had thread of a celestial nature sewn into their bodies. This thread allows for them to be healed by whichever celestial thread is sewn into them as well as by chaos. I don’t want to get into deeper specifics in the dreaming, but would appreciate any and all help I can receive.

May your travels be smooth,

Eve Rosenfeld
Sister of the Brotherhood of LifeStorm
Apprentice of the Greater Earth Guild of Terna
Apprenticed to Lord Barrister Enan Bluewater
Healer of the Broken Lands
Healer of the Earth Guild of Gaden

PS. If you require specifics to make a decision, please send me a pigeon.

Last edited:
Eve -

I will help any way I can, just seek me out on Friday.

Yours in Service,
Cyn

Eve,

I vill of course help you...but only if you drop zat silly 2nd last name of yours. :D

Love,

Jeh

I will help should I finish with my matters in time. If I am unable to make it, please salvage any of these "threads" and bring them to me for study.

-Fredrick Crawford

Eve,

I know you had issues with my people. I am coming to this market day late (most likey just after the feast). If I am there in time I would be willing to help. I will also send you a pigien with some information I found in Theories and Assumptions About Magic, written by Iago Pax

~Aramis Seablade

Eve,

I of course will aid you. This threat has loomed for far too long.

Lady FallingStar

Back