a plea to me friends,

Grimshaw

Im's not unfamiliar wit rumors. Usually a bit ov drink n a bit ov ignorance can spark a rue.
An in me past, I's may ov even started a few.
but I've 'erd some distubin noise on da wind. Noise t'at includes me, I'd say good but I knows better, Name.
If'in any of me friends knows 'oo started t'ese 'orrible un-truths could ya please direct me to t'em so I's can set the record strait an possible makes amends for any pro-cived 'rong doin'

My friend,

Once you decide to become my child, you will have a gift that many will fear and that none will dare to spread rumors about you. Just say the word and i can make this happen. Especially with the moon being full tonight. I await for your visit and acceptance to my gift.

The one you call "Alpha" Were

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Grimshaw-

You know I stand beside you. My friend any who would speak this vicious lie of a rumor will answer to me.

Have no fear Grimshaw, no one who knows you believes this lie.

You do not need to be anything but yourself. Ever . Who you are is more than enough for everyone.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Grimshaw you know I vill have your back. Ve vill find ze source of zese rumors and silence it.

Nikkolai of the Ghost Raven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Lady and Mister Nikkolai,

I's am grateful fer yer support n understandin'. I's look forward to seein' ya at a faire soon.

Mister Alpha,

As I's 'ave proven in da recent past not to be's strong enough to retains yer gift. I's not sure I's could accept yer offer.........

...................................................................................at t'is time. But yer support is welcomed as well, sir. As I've found a new respect for you n yer kind I's also look forward to our next meeting.

Sincerely
Grimshaw Harvus

Back