A request to save bloodshed

Kix

Artisan
Gaius Herod,

There are some troubles brewing about lately. It seems to me that a lot of people may be anticipating a fight that could easily be avoided. If we worked to a reasonable solution. The keeping of slaves is fowl, any civilized person should know that, however, I find it disgusting that you continue commit and condone such horrendous acts in your lands.

I would ask that you step down from your position in favor of someone who would be more reasonable and attempt to restore order and peace to ALL of the people living within your lands. Not just those that have money or are able to assert their power over other people. I would be curious to hear what makes someone assume that they are allowed to command others around.

Furthermore, I do not believe a leader should send others ahead of them. If you consider yourself a leader, you should be strong enough to deal with problems on your own. So why are you sending parties to attack us in Malidor's Outpost? Why would you not lead a charge yourself and show your people why you are worthy of their respect?

I invite any that suffer from slavery in these lands to seek me out, I will gladly protect you from those that would see you harmed. My name is Puck, I roam, heal, and help all of those in need. I would encourage all of those that feel the same to join in with their offers of safety and protection. If you are in a place where you are bound/stuck, make your voice known in the dreaming, no matter how they bind our bodies, our spirits and dreams are always free.

Puck

Puck,

The time for peace is over. The Selunari people demand this cretin's blood! I warned you all 9 months ago about the evils of the empire. You did not listen. I told the people of Malidor's outpost that these Imperials are vile and they bring only suffering.

No, the time of peace is long forgotten. Justice will be served. My people demand vengence. The Selunari will see the end of these roaches!

Papa Ghedi
Bandoleer of the Ghedi Clan

Back