A return to the Adventuring Community

Hello fellow adventurers and old friends,

I am Guardian Kathrina Taliss, some of you have known me for quite some years others are folks I hope to meet and get to know. A while back Pradimar was made safe, my home town Old Hearth made safe. To know my people for once in my life were finally protected was a weight off my shoulders and I choose to take some time away from adventuring while you all made your way forward into gavaria. It is time I made my return to your numbers and to be at the aid of other guardians as well as the folks in these new lands. If possible I would like to sit down at this coming gather with some others who can in person catch me up a bit on the ongoing situations here, especially these strange undeads I have been hearing about. Eve and Glenn if this reaches you, i would also like some time to speak with each of you at some point to get a slightly more personal caught up in regards to earth guild movements here and other things I have caught on whispers but would like clarification before I make final moves. I am excited to meet all the fine folks who know adventure and I hope to see you all very soon.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters you must attend to.
-Guardian Kat
Guildmaster of the moonlight Sentinals
Journeyman Guardian of Light of the Pradmarian Earth Guild

Back