A small request to cover an itch,

Grimshaw

I's been finkin' bout dis and hows best to say it. An I's is aware me accent gets in da way at times.
but I've been note-is-en sum fin fer a while now an since I's finally over herd someones else point it out, I's like to address it.

If da chap swinging swords at the bad guys, drops said bad guy an moves on to a nov-er bad guy dis is not said sword swinger abandonin' his kill, it is him defending friends and/or handling the job at hand.
For said sword swinger, stopping to loot bloodied corpses ranks quite a bit below creatin more bloody corpse.

So here's what I ask, Iffin you're followin a sword swinger and lootin the kills, please do him or her the favor and share a bit of the co-lected loot. We fighters got costs jus like the rest of ya's, we's jus don't always 'ave da luxury ta stop N rifle through pockets.

Thank ya fer time an understandin's

Grimshaw

Grimsaw,

No Hero on our front lines should want for his needs, if you find yourself short on coin or supplies please let myself or crescent know and we'll cover what we can.

-Kalith

Grimshaw,
If there is ever a want or desire, come seek me out. You have done much for the town and I would be happy to assist.

-Squire Lu

Back