A STRANGE OCCURANCE...

Diamond_Kate

Artisan
Gettysburg Staff
Adventurers who visited our fair home this last weekend. A strange thing occurred and I felt that I must relate it to you here in the dream realms. Upon casting my personal Ward last evening, I awoke with a letter on my desk; that most certainly was not there the Night before. The simple letter was marked in ink on the envelope with a symbol of Dragonfly It reads "Let It Be Known During the fair afternoon of the 23rd day of the 8th month in the year 2000 and 14; Two Young Adventurers were ASSAULTED, BURGLARIZED of their possessions, POISONED with amnesia and MURDERED in the coldest blood and caused to RESURRECT.

I warned you personally that such behavior would not be permitted under my care and you know what I am capable of. You took advantage of a good and free place for your sick greed and base avarice.

Squire Kade, faithful visitors which bled for my people; not wishing to further exasperate the situation; asked me not to enter every ward and search every visitor to my home. He did this because he believes that it would have only further divided us all. He is absolutely correct. You got very lucky but you don't realize that you have earned an incredibly dedicated enemy who will hunt you relentlessly. Consider very carefully where you thread, because I assure that there a few places that are safe from me. Justice will be done and you will be exposed for the cowardly scum that you are. I promise you I will never forget this betrayal." The letter has no signature although I have my suspicions as to its author.

-Elder Marlek; a free Stone Elf of Dunnis Wiche Wizard of the Celestial Circle

Elder Marlek,
My thanks for relaying this missive through the dreaming. It is a sad thing and at current I do not understand. Fare well and pass my regards to yours.

Simon Neville
Journeyman of the Celestial and Arcane Mysteries

He should have entered every ward and searched every person, then he might have caught the fool/fools.

I hope he finds who did it and makes them pay, although I have a feeling that they don't frequent here and will most likely not come back

Back