A support in training

(( A carefully intricately folded scroll bearing the a red wax seal of The Phoenix Flight Guild set with a small sapphire arrives to the Moonlight Sentinels, The Guild. Each is addressed to leaders of each institution, and is scribed in all capitals (for legibility, not as anger). A similar scroll is posted on the town board))

Greeting friends and allies,

I'm sorry I was unable to connect with you over The Winter Feast. This year has been ripe with accomplishment for all of us, and I am equally grateful to you all for allowing us at Phoenix Flight be a part of that fullness.

I, alongside the rest of the guild, are in developing a training regimen for new adventurers. You may have caught wind that Adlao has begun to reach out to those trained in the scholarly arts to provide their supports. As such I am reaching out for support in developing and facilitating recurring training for beginning adenturers each Market this season, and hopefully through the foreseeable future. We anticipate holding these trainings immediately after the new adventurer congregation on the first evening of Market. Purposed topics of conversation and training include, but are not limited to:
  • Repairing Armor
  • Commonly seen offensive and defensive abilities
  • Dealing with spells
  • Combat Formations and behaviors
  • Brief Summary of Prademar Lore( the dragons giving magic)
  • What did I just make? (An elective for crafters)
We anticipate it would be a 20-30 minute class with a graduation ceremony in the tavern, or whatever gathering place we may find ourselves in. Teachers. Adlao and I will have a syllabus drafted for you all to review soon. Our aim is to keep the content simple, consistent between markets, straightforward enough that anyone can pick up the book and teach, and thourough enough that new adventurers should not be paying visits to the earth circle on their first few outings. It is my understanding that the University will be supporting us in providing all graduates with needed supplies to support them in their new adventures, (i.e. healing potions)

According to my understanding Prademar University would lead all adventurer's present at the class, students and instructors, on an quick expedition to gain some practical experience facing off with foes on the field. As we all know there is no better teacher than experience itself.

Please let us know if you are truly interested in this joint endeavor, and what ideas, feedback, or contributions you have on the structure, format, and content. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

Right Wrongs, Do Mercies, Take Flight and Rise Up,
Guildmaster Firebrand, Phoenix Flight

((The scroll addressed to Iggy has another note scrawled at the end almost as a rushed post script reading: Adlao tells me to send her warm affection))

I will aid in any trainings that deal with martial prowess.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

My dear Renshi Ignathis and fellow adventurers,

Guildmaster Franz and I connected recently, and we would like to re-engage all involved parties in continuing to develop our curriculum for the Martial and Crafted Arts Training Class for new adventurers, especially with our reprieve drawing soon to a close and the Spring Market upon us in little over a fortnight.

Please let me know if you need access to the course document to amend or expand on the material and I can send you an ether key to the pocket dimension where it is kept ((Google Drive Link)).

With gratitude,
Madrina Adlao- HM, LSW

Back