A Wayfarer Lost...

Kitaruen

Knight
A great friend and ally, a true master of all the mercantile arts has been lost. Jehyu the master artisan and kindest bunny, or as he would prefer rabbit fell to the great abyss of permanent death this past market in the Brokenlands. He died as he lived exerting endless kindness and in sacrifice for another. He saved another from the circle by calling upon one of the many sacrifices he had gathered to do just that. He lived in service and sacrifice to allies from many continents across Fortannis and died in this service.

I for one will miss him,
I for one will remember him,
I for one will forever be better because of him.

Let all of us who knew him mourn for his loss but celebrate his memory and further shall we all take a moment to recall all those we have bleed with and have fallen for ever.

Kitaruen Kopanari

--The remorse and solidarity of Foss Siril is felt as well

Fortanis has grown a little dimmer. You will be missed Jehyu and remembered fondly.

-Fredrick Crawford

Friend Jehyu's kindness, generosity, and warmth will not be forgotten. I am saddened to hear of his loss, but honored to have met him and been able to learn from him.

I hope his spirit finds rest within the realm of the Queen of Death.

-Amory Thistleburr

Hello Everybody,

In memory of Jehyu, the Irani Clan will be funding a master workshop available to the public. There will be separate rooms where you may create scrolls, potions, alchemy, armor, and anything else you may think of.

It will be known as "Jehyu's Haven". You are all welcome to use it if you ever find yourself within the kingdom of Dragonreach.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri - Master of the Waymaker Stones
Ardos Irani - Defender of the Good
Taios Irani - Goblin of the Golden Skulls

Last edited:
......Jehyu......

I saddens to here one of our own lost. Though I had only met him once, but spent a great deal of time with him that market. I..... I have lost one I consider a brother. He was one i hoped to see again yet now I can not. The whole market spent with him was fun. The numerous head scratches and times when we just sat in each others company was great. But from Jehyu, I sat in on my first ritual.

He, despite being asked not to, decided to cast yet another, to those who knew him, sacrifice ritual. I choose to sit with him and be his comfort through such a task. I was not wary because even before i enjoyed his company as though he was already my brother. But with the completion of this ritual a bond had been made. I made a connection, a caring like he was another brother. And then to spend that morning in his company again, despite trying to count coin, was great.

I will sorely miss him and our time together I will strongly remember. Farewell to the first adventurer I considered my brother. May your rest be well and your memories never forgotten.

~Apprentice Kathrina

Jehyu is irreplaceable. He is an example of being thankful that such people lived. I was always glad to converse with him through dreams, and was proud to fight along side him against Aelin Mor's forces.

I will keep his kind words and sacrifice as a lesson of how to live a good life.

Frank
Squire in Service to His Excellency, Baron Eldred Morningtide of Tiatar

I do not look forward to communicating this loss to my family.

He will be missed, and terribly so.

-Zeth

That is incredibly sad to hear. Jehyu was a solid companion and an honorable merchant - two words which are woefully difficult to string together for many people. I will mourn his passing and miss his presence in the future.

-Lord Polare Lissenstine of the Kingdom of Andar

I met him only briefly a week ago. I am sad to hear that a master of the crafts was lost.

I agree he was a great inspiration even though our paths only briefly crossed. As a fellow master smith he was a role model and I know he will be missed. Fortannis has suffered a great loss indeed. While I won't be able to match the concept of Jehyu's Haven I will definitely make sure to build a statue worthy of him in my lands. This way he will live on regardless of time.

Master Fargal Farcliff of Ayun Arms
Ceripolis

I am heart broken to know of Jehyu's passing. I had the privilege of spending time with him and getting to know him. He was a being of compassionate action and dedicated caring for others. His kindness was a virtue to all of Fortannis.

Though his body is dead and his spirit has passed into the Graveyards, his Legend lives on. All the lives he has touched are forever greater with his story, and we will spread that story with our own.

Let us live life and make worthy the sacrifices of the Dead.

-Squire Shin Shanshi
House of the Zodiac

Dis am supah sad times, but also happy time.

It mean Jehyu now run with duh Big Red Bears in duh afterlife, and not have to worry about mortal tings anymore.

Well..

Hopefully he run wit' dem. and not from dem.

I sure it okay. He supah fast and kind rabbit anyways.

Here to you, Mistah Jehyu. You am duh best!

-Tiktik

I am saddened to learn of the loss of so giving a creature. During his brief visits, he expounded upon the virtue of sacrifice, of its importance to him; while his loss is a tragic one, I can only imagine that the means by which he left us brought him a sense of fulfillment.

I will miss him and his kindness, his generosity. Jehyu gave endlessly of himself, up to and including his all. Let him be an inspiration to each of us.

-Matriarch Vaer'lux of Lordaq
Clan Vidua

I've protected Jehyu in a couple different lands. Winner of some of my coyote games. Willing to make and sacrifice. Though he is gone, in light heartedness, we find a rabbits foot is not as lucky as we all assume. 'Dis spell or that spell, bright colored fur and coat will not brighten the lands no more. Fair thee well Jehyu

Zimps

Back