A Wayfarer Lost

Lech

Artisan
A great friend and ally, a true master of all the mercantile arts has been lost.

Jehyu the master artisan and the kindest rabbit fell to the great abyss of permanent death this past market in the Brokenlands. He died as he lived exerting endless kindness and in sacrifice for another. He saved another from the circle by calling upon one of the many sacrifices he had gathered to do just that. He lived in service and sacrifice to allies from many continents across Fortannis and died in this service.

I for one will miss him,
I for one will remember him,
I for one will forever be better because of him.

Let all of us who knew him mourn for his loss but celebrate his memory and further shall we all take a moment to recall all those we have bleed with and have fallen for ever.

Ser Foss Siril

The tide rises, the tide falls,

The twilight darkens, the curlew calls;
Along the sea-sands damp and brown
The traveller hastens toward the town,

And the tide rises, the tide falls.

Darkness settles on roofs and walls,
But the sea, the sea in the darkness calls;
The little waves, with their soft, white hands,
Efface the footprints in the sands,

The morning breaks; the steeds in their stalls
Stamp and neigh, as the hostler calls;
The day returns, but nevermore
Returns the traveller to the shore,

He will be missed and not forgotten.

Lady FallingStar

Hello Everybody,

In memory of Jehyu, the Irani Clan will be funding a master workshop available to the public. There will be separate rooms where you may create scrolls, potions, alchemy, armor, and anything else you may think of.

It will be known as "Jehyu's Haven". You are all welcome to use it if you ever find yourself within the kingdom of Dragonreach.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri - Master of the Waymaker Stones
Ardos Irani - Defender of the Good
Taios Irani - Goblin of the Golden Skulls

......Jehyu......

I saddens to here one of our own lost. Though I had only met him once, but spent a great deal of time with him that market. I..... I have lost one I consider a brother. He was one i hoped to see again yet now I can not. The whole market spent with him was fun. The numerous head scratches and times when we just sat in each others company was great. But from Jehyu, I sat in on my first ritual.

He, despite being asked not to, decided to cast yet another, to those who knew him, sacrifice ritual. I choose to sit with him and be his comfort through such a task. I was not wary because even before i enjoyed his company as though he was already my brother. But with the completion of this ritual a bond had been made. I made a connection, a caring like he was another brother. And then to spend that morning in his company again, despite trying to count coin, was great.

I will sorely miss him and our time together I will strongly remember. Farewell to the first adventurer I considered my brother. May your rest be well and your memories never forgotten.

~Apprentice Kathrina

Mr. Jehyu,

I lower me hed, an raise me flask to ya.
I's did not know ye long. but we shared fountains of gold, Djinn an litt'ele crossbow shaped dragons togever-fer.
adventures I's will not soon fer-get.
Rest well.

-Grimshaw Harvus

Jehyu,

May you find in death the full measure of your worth and the love many hold for you.

Jehan

Back