A well penned letter to the local Magistrate

Good day,

My name is Abel Grimswald, man at arms to Dame Ashlyn of House Phoenix as well as a member of the earth guild in the lands of Enneret. I have penned this letter and sent it ahead by messenger as I feel a letter of introduction is in good form. Dame Ashlyn and myself shall be arriving in 4 days time and would be much in your debt if lodging could be secured for a period of 3 days time for one of her station and a cot in the commons for myself. Compensation of course will be provided for all manner of debt that may accrue for our stay. If possible would you also be so kind as to arrange a meeting with your local Earth guild chapter officer and myself so that I may officially make my presence known as well as put my services at his or her disposal for the period of my stay. I am in your debt and should you have need of anything that I can provide please but ask.

Graciously,
Abel Grimswald
House Phoenix

Well met, Abel Grimswald of House Phoenix,
I am Magistrate Larix. Dame Ashlyn's last visit to Cereopolis reflected well upon her character and her house, I look forward to seeing her again and meeting you. We do not have a commons per-se, but rest assured there will be accommodations for both of you. The head of the New Leaf Academy would be Garrick, who will be away while you and Dame Ashlyn are in Cereopolis. I will assist with arranging a meeting with Ryabel or Sprig who will be keeping things together while Garrick is away. May your journey see you safe to Cereopolis.

Sincerely,
Larix
Magistrate of Cereopolis

Back