A word of caution.

<A message across the dream realm sounding worried and smelling of rum>

I'm not is any position to be delivering orders to anyone, but I implore all of you to not take this as a simple request, mates...

I've got a bit of a mess for a family history, and only four brothers and myself currently still alive....at least I think they are. Now I know that the surname Tarethial doesn't carry much confidence, but I want it to be known that a majority of us only seek for the righteous to prevail against any evil. One of my brothers is a real bastard, and has openly cast necromancy, as well as a mess of other crimes such as murder. His name is Johnathon Tarethial and I have not heard anything from him in years now. The last my family met, it was in battle, and the four of us barely escaped our brother Johnathon's undead creatures with our lives. He's a formidable opponent and is to be considered extremely dangerous.

With recent events I've begun to worry that he may show his face again. We've experienced a heavy disaster where these dryad elders sank an island because of the necromancy that was conducted on it. Johnathon is sick, twisted, and evil, and I wouldn't put it past him to use his abilities like a calling card to cause senseless death and destruction, afterall, dead things are a good thing to bastards like him. Please, adventurers: Any news or even the slightest rumors of reversed earth magic needs to be investigated, and squished before something big goes unnoticed.

I've changed my objective to actively pursuing any and all information I find. The proper authorities will be notified in the event actions needs to be made.

The one and only,
Vincent Tarthial

P.S. - If you find Johnathon, notify me immediately...I want to have a word with my brother.

Back