Accounting and Loans

satsukirebel

Scholar
Many of you know me by now. You know wot kind of woman I am and my love for business.

In light of the recent troubles and worries I 'ave decided to offer my services. I keep a tight reign on my own finances and 'ave for some time now. In fact, you might just say that that and cookin' are my two areas of expertise.

To get to the point, it seems we 'ave a lot of people who don't 'ave much money. I remember wot that was like, believe me I do. It's not fun, right? Well, I've been fortunate enough, through my own sales and lack of expenditures that I now 'ave enough to live on comfortably. But my life is anything but comfortable- and I wouldn't 'ave it any other way. So, wot am I to do with wot I 'ave?

I've decided to offer my services with accounting and loans. Should you desire a loan you may see me at market to discuss one. The first market weekend shall be free of interest with a modest percentage added at the end of each subsequent market event. Note that this is per event, not per day. That means that if you pay me back by the end of the next market you won't owe so much as a copper of interest. As I believe in transparency there will be no 'idden fees or crap like that. Just an upfront agreement. The amount I can loan will depend on each persons credit and my own funds.

Also available are inventory services, economic advice, asset liquidation, and letter/readin' an' writin'.

By offerin' this I 'ope it will even the market a bit and give those younger than myself a better chance at success. We've all been there mates.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Back