Advanced Page Test Question

sencara

Artisan
Ok so if you have taken the Advanced page test once and passed. Do you need to take it again after a certain number of years? Or is it 1 and done type of scenario?

I just want to make sure I am covered if ever I need to be an Advanced Page again. And if I have to take the test again who do I need to reach out to for it. I am guessing it would be Brian right?

Yep, I'm the guy to reach out to - but you are good to go. Once you've passed once that's it for life (unless we change the Adv. Page rules) :)

I might need this for December.... Do I talk to you onsite or beforehand or what? And what are the rules?

I think it's: (1) packet combat is okay (so going into battles is okay, so long as I stay back); (2) stay 10 feet away from melee; (3) only coreless weapons allowed (so crossbows are okay); (4) instead of being hit, people call "Page [damage type and number]" when they attack pages; (5) people are supposed to let you escape easily if needed.

Did I miss anything?

I might need this for December.... Do I talk to you onsite or beforehand or what? And what are the rules?

I think it's: (1) packet combat is okay (so going into battles is okay, so long as I stay back); (2) stay 10 feet away from melee; (3) only coreless weapons allowed (so crossbows are okay); (4) instead of being hit, people call "Page [damage type and number]" when they attack pages; (5) people are supposed to let you escape easily if needed.

Did I miss anything?

This is correct for advanced (orange) pages.

For yellow pages, the difference is that you cannot throw packets at them either, and you point your packet at them and declare "Page (verbal call, such as an incantation or a gas poison)," and even coreless weapons are prohibited (meaning yellow pages cannot participate combatively, outside of healing people or providing support abilities).

-

Last edited:
Back