Adventure Deck System: Luminosity - A Tabletop RPG created by Alliance LARPers

Thorador

Rogue
Colorado Staff
Hello!
I am Nathan Klisch an alliance larper for 7 years. Was on chicago plot staff for 4 years.
My friend and I have made a innovative new Tabletop RPG that is now on Kickstarter!
ADS: Luminosity is an exciting, fast-paced, tactical RPG, set 200 years in the future. Each character has their own heroic deck, helping you and your friends to overcome the chaos of battle. Your deck grows as you do and helps define you as a unique character.

Adventure Deck System: Luminosity - A Tabletop RPG created by Alliance LARPers is live on Kickstarter!
It is both a Staff Pick, and currently on the Featured Projects page under games!

Check it out here

Thank you for supporting us,
Nathan

It is a very fun game. :)

I was a playtester for this game and that's me in the teaser video (warning: there are strobe lights). This game combines tabletop RPGing and deck-building for a really unique and very fun gaming experience. I know the creators have dedicated their lives over the last couple years going over every aspect of the game with incredibly detail and eye for any potential flaw. They need help making their dream into a reality with this initial Kickstarter, and as of this posting, they are 75% of the way there in only 3 days!

In short, I highly recommend this game and supporting fellow Alliance LARPers!

Last edited:
We are in the last 48 hours. So if you are interested, now is the time to back!

Back