Adventurers needed!

Ryft

It has come to my attention that firewood has been in short supply on account of the hostile forest environs of late.

Despite this, the townsfolk need firewood, especially as we get into the colder months.

And firewood is needed for cooking. Let us not forget about bacon! And freshly ground coffee!

If enterprising young adventurers wish to help fill the wood bin near the center of town, I am willing to reward their efforts with coin and food, such as I have. It is not glorious work, but it is appreciated by the town. I am not sure how many trips it would take to fill the bin, but I think I can afford a silver piece per honest armload (generally a few long pieces that can be cut down into manageable lengths), and hot food and drink on Saturday eve when you will probably be welcoming it most.

I'll pay a bonus silver to anyone bringing back one of those monstrous trunk diameter logs that burn forever, but if you tackle one of those be sure to not hurt yourself, yes? Take breaks if you need to.

If you cannot carry so much, never fear! We will need the thin kindling stuff as well. It takes all kinds to create a blaze to keep the nasty night creatures at bay.

It is a sad day when one must pay craftsman wages for a task that would ordinarily cost but a few coppers to the unskilled laborer, but such are the hard times we now live in.

I recommend you go in a group, in case of trouble. If the plant monsters show up to defend their fallen relatives that we plan to burn as fuel, I recommend dropping the wood and running. My bacon patrons are generous people, but I am not certain I can afford hazard pay on this task!

While I wholly commend and encourage these efforts, it appears that the dreamscape has distorted your voice. Who is speaking?

- Sir Ketemycos Kailanos
First Knight of Corrheim

Daelinn of Imladar.

((Sorry, I had debated signing it, but figured that the *one* character in my signature would make it reasonably obvious...))

((Can't see your sig, sorry! I guess it doesn't show up on mobile?))

((Signatures don't show up on mobile. It's always safer to sign it.))

Daelinn,

I will be more than willing to help out.

Dame Readella Taurusan
First Knight of Blythedale

((Never thought about the mobile thing! Good to know!))

.....Imladar?

It would appear my time buried in ancient tomes has distracted me from a great many things.

I look forward to speaking with you in the coming days, Daelinn.

Squire Altohtaro Armand
Northern Imladar Regional Command - Special Forces Division, Ohtar
Imladari Ambassador Pro Tempore to the Duchy of Ashbury

Back